Home

Revan Mask

Seikan

I remember repositioning it myself. Must be equipped in a hidden slot in the reveal cut scene. Where you the one who originally found it? It's been so long I don't remember.

I know the male version makes Revan look like he's been binging. At least the female one fits mullet man(my Revan.)

There were a couple of us who found it independently, I think. I remember coming across it one day while looking through some of the cutscene props. Since T7 was working on his mod at the time, I held off on releasing it for a while so that he could finish his mod. To my knowledge, at least two other people discovered it before I released it; T7 himself, who actually came across it before I did, while he was working on his mod, and I think the other one was bneezy.

Edit: Your new link confirms that the other person was, in fact, bneezy. Hooray for my memory. :)

Yes theres is a new item! xD he wouldn't replace the gaz mask or anything like that... like Mono said, the .uti is the easier part of a mod, just to change some numbers, the name et it's done... at worst if you have a mod that replaces something and you want it like a entire new item, is not difficult to do.

Archived