Home

TSL: Dantooine Defend Khoonda

Shao_X

Hello everyone,

I have recently started playing KOTOR2:TSL again and I am in the area of Dantooine where the Khoonda defenses have been finalized and where I have to give the notification that we are prepared for the Battle of Khoonda. After speaking to Zherron and motivating the Khoonda Militia, however, the screen goes black. I can hear my character when he walks, I am able to switch weapons, and I can even still see the green menu cursor. If I pause the game, the pause box confirms the game is paused. While I can hear everything, access the menu and my map, I cannot see - everything is black.

Aside from the 1440x900 widescreen mod, a few saber overwrites, and a clonetrooper armor mod, there is nothing in my Overwrite folder that I believe could have caused this. I've tried removnig my overwrites to see if that would fix the problem but it crashes my game during the loading process.

Could the order I visited planets in affect this bug? If I were to start over and visit the planets in a different order, could it stop this bug?

I visited planets in the following sequence: Dxun, Nar Shaadaa, Onderon, Dantooine and it was here the error took place.

Has anyone else experienced a similar error? I'm running a GeForce 7950 GT. I hope someone can help!

Actually... I've had some problems with Clone Trooper mods, so it may actually be that. I remember when I was playing K1 my screen went black often... I took out all mods and reinstalled them. >.> It seemed like it was the Clone Trooper mod. So I cut it out and I was still having problems, so I had to fricken reinstall my game and then everything worked fine. So... I hope that this isn't the case with yours... if it is... then... I've gotta say, no more clone trooper mods for me... ever. >.<

Archived