Home

Cracking mod idea for Star Wars Kotor II

Kreia001

Hiya Guys,

I have a new cracking, wonderfull and great idea for Star Wars Kotor II The Sith Lords. It would be something like the mod Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's revange but still very different. It would go like this:

The game begins normal etc, telos etc and then when you go to Korriban to find the jedi master there you will find not only 4 tombs but also a fifth one in the Valley of the Dark Lord wich you can enter. When you enter the tomb you must fight through some shyrack and tuka'ta. Then you find a room with a tomb in the center of it. Only when you open the tomb there lies only a robe in it and a lightsaber, but no remains. Then you will discover that the robe and lightsaber are of Darth Traya. Then when you want to grab the robe and lightsaber the dark side of the tomb attacks you and The Exile falls uncouncious.

Kreia feels it, though she is afraid to enter the surface on Korriban she gets off the ship and then you play as Kreia, no other party members. Then you have to enter the fifth tomb to try and rescue the Exile. When kreia enters the tomd there will appear some Dark Jedi Ghosts, who will bow before her and then use force drain on Kreia, then she falls too uncious on the ground.

Then she awakes in a white room, and she sees a younger self. Then the true mod begins. Kreia shall relive her past. From when she joins the Jedi Order until she lies uncouncious on the Ebon Hawk in the prologue.

So we would have Coruscant and then something else of her past and more things of her past and then her time with Revan then whe she finds the Trayus Academy and then her dark side times and then when she gots cast down in the Trayus Core by Sion and Nihilus and finnaly also her search for the exile and the part of the Harbinger where she tries ot safe the exile. And then it will end when we see Kreia lying uncoucnious on the Ebon Hawk. You play the whole time Kreia, but from young to old.

After this all will happen Kreia awakes and finds herself in a room of the Sith Tomb. Far away from the Exile. Then we shall have a shot from the exile. She lies still uncouncious in that Room. She too will awake in a white room and then her past shall begin as mod. But that shall be a short one, like joining the jedi order, some battles on planets and then Malachor and finnaly some parts when she is in Exile. Then she will still lie uncouncious in that room. Then we play again as Kreia and she trie to find the exile and afe her. She must fight thorugh some things and shall reach the exile. Then the exile will awake. Then they shall discover that the tomb is made for Darth Traya. Kreia will hide still something before the exile and finnaly they shall leave the tomb and the normal game shall continue.

I hope you will like the mod for the game. Reply on this or mail me here on lucasforums if you want to join the mod team for this mod wich will create the mod so you could help me with making this mod, because i have no idea how to create this mod cause i cant mod, i dont know how to do it.

well I like the idea but this seems to be even harder to make than the Mandalorian Wars mod I suggested. The modders that would be able to this are busy on their own projects I guess and I don't know how to mod... also it would take a lot of time to make ths if it's even possible at all

Its never to late to start learning!

I'll be fair, it takes some time to get a good grip/feel of what is involved around modding. It won't happen in just an afternoon.

But, hey, its everybodies own choice, to spend time learning this "modding" or not. :)

well I like the idea but this seems to be even harder to make than the Mandalorian Wars mod I suggested. The modders that would be able to this are busy on their own projects I guess and I don't know how to mod... also it would take a lot of time to make ths if it's even possible at all

Hey, one doesn't need to be a veteran modder to try a project out. The veteran modders didn't log in and instantly become modding-miracle workers.

Its never to late to start learning!

Completely agree with you there!

I would need then manny skilled modders to help me, since i cant do it alone, so if there are people who want to join and make the mod please tell me so i can invite you to our modder group.

Because if i can asamble a large enough group with modders who can make different things like re-skinning, dialogs, create new places etc. to make this mod complete i will announce that the mod will be still made.

I want also to make voices for the characters.

Still there is one thing, i nee dmore ideas of people, or thign that must be chaned, say everything that you want, we need good ideas so we can make a very good mod.

I would need then manny skilled modders to help me, since i cant do it alone, so if there are people who want to join and make the mod please tell me so i can invite you to our modder group.

Because if i can asamble a large enough group with modders who can make different things like re-skinning, dialogs, create new places etc. to make this mod complete i will announce that the mod will be still made.

I want also to make voices for the characters.

Still there is one thing, i nee dmore ideas of people, or thign that must be chaned, say everything that you want, we need good ideas so we can make a very good mod.

This is an epically bad idea, conversely the more modders you have the less chance their is of a mod being completed. You site Brotherhood of Shadow; guess what thats pretty much a one man show (apart from Q's area editing), as is Inyri's Recruit mod, and RedHawke's Ord Mantel.

I'll just say I have this and this to say... My 2 cents.

I have moved this to modding requests, as it reading far more as a request thread than a modding thread -- j7

What he is saying is that the more people you get together working on a mod may sound logical, the more people working, the more that gets done quicker but in reality it only causes problems.

Take my advice, learn how to:

construct areas - easy

reskin - medium

script - hard

Scripting really isn't as bad as it sounds, I've been working on a new planet for a few months now and presently now half way through. Guess what, I don't know how to write one line of programming for the scripts but there's an easy way to get around this. Take preprogrammed scripts, figure out what makes them work and customize them to fit what you want to do, honestly it's not as bad as it sounds.

The best thing you can do is to learn the basics and work your way up. The Brotherhood of Shadow is deffinately the highest quality mod that I know of and this took one guy I believe a hard year of constructing the mod. You can go for less quality to a degree but not much before it begins to fall apart. Learn the basics and start modding yourself.

If you are still consistant about assembling a team, make a few good mods (not storylines or Total Conversions) to establish a reputation, then go to work on this truly massive poject. You're talking about twice the size of the original Brotherhood of Shadow.

Sorry, don't mean to blow you're bubble.

Archived