Home

3 problems with genuine Battlefront-videogame. Please help me! I'm desperate!

Belgianfilmfreak

Hey

I always thought that if one were to buy a genuine videogame rather than download it off some illegal internet page or copy it of someone else's original - that this person would never face any real problems. How wrong I was ...

I'm having 3 problems with "Star Wars: Battlefront" and any assistance would be more than welcome - thanks already in advance for those who try to help me.

1) I have a powerful computer which I recently and completely (and I mean all 3 hard drives) ran for defragmentation and possible virusses. I also ran a purchased version of Registry Cleaner and CCleaner to delete any possible 'dead files' that only slow down my computer.

The thing is installing Star Wars: Battlefront is extremely slow! I'm talking about more than 5 FULL minutes before it actually begins! What is slowing it down, please-please-please! :confused:

After the horrendous job of installing "Star Wars: Battlefront" which takes wááy longer than it's supposed to - I notice that there are 2 crucial things that none of my characters can't do in the game:

2) None of my characters can't heal down. Regardless of what button I assign to healing down (not prawning with your belly onto the ground, but just bending down a little, making your character smaller thus less of a target) - it just won't work!! It's soo frustrating!! :mad:

3) When I finally reach one of the red 'receivers' and step on it they don't turn green thus the ENTIRE object of the game is smashed into pieces, because I can never win simply because I'm unable to make all the red signs green!

I think both these problems might be a result of the extremely long time that it takes for "Star Wars: Battlefront" to start installing and lauching the actual game! (Mind you: it's just the initiation of the installing and launching process that takes such a long time. The actual installing of the game and playing of the game goes smooth)

Oh - please, people! I know that there are some geniuses on this forum (that's why I came here). Please tell me what you need for information of my PC and I'll give it to you and hopefully together we can figger this one out. :)

Many, many, many thanks for anyone who tries to help me here! :thmbup1:

Hope to hear something soon ...

Thanks!

Bye for now

• 1 month later...

Archived