Home

Kotor Tool: TSL Not in Registry

miro42

Hey all, I'm having some troubles with my Kotor Tool. My main OS is Vista and since TSL wasn't working on that I installed it onto my XP drive. So KT can't find the TSL registry because I guess the regs doesn't carry over when installed on another OS, even though it's installed right next to K1 as far as file systems go anyway. So I was wondering if there was a way to get the reg path from the XP install into my Vista registry without reinstalling onto my Vista drive.

That made sense, right?

You can always set the path manually in KOTOR Tools. Go to File -> Manage Paths... and select the SW:Kotor II TSL tab. You can then enter the directory where you installed TSL and it should work.

- Star Admiral

Thanks, I tried this but it still just doesn't work. I'm in the process of reinstalling onto Vista. Maybe it'll work then.

Be careful... directing to a custom path has never worked for me (windows xp, service pack 3)

I always carry a .reg file to reimport the information into the registry, then I modify the file path to where the files are actually located....

the only thing is you would have needed to export the registry entry beforehand... which now is kinda... well.. not an option.

Archived