Home

Lucasforums has a new Sith Lord!

Jae Onasi

Erm, a tad late for the congratulations and salutations, don't you think? :p
No, the first two week are merely trial period to see if the subject is intelligent enough to run for the hills. If they fail that test only then are they officially staff. :xp:

I publically apologize to my fellow Texan for not telling him the entire truth in this matter, but I was sworn to secrecy.

Congratulations again, Sam.

Every single Jedi Forumite, including your friend, Obi-Wan Kenobi Darth Insidious, is now an enemy of the Republic Moderators. We must move quickly. The Jedi Forumites are relentless. If they are not all destroyed, it will be civil war posting without end. First, I want you to go to the Jedi Temple Kavars Corner. We will catch them off balance. Do what must be done, Lord Vader Samuel Dravis. Do not hesitate, show no mercy and only then you will be strong enough in the Dark side of the Force to save Padme Stoffe.

the stoffe.

Blasphemer! Wash your mouth out.

Congratulations, Spam. In the traditions dictated by the stoffe in Grammatatus V.x; in which Pooh and Tigger play Poohsticks by the banks of the Thames on a cold summer morning may your blessing of one phrase from Horace and one line from KotOR fall kindly upon your new and kingly self.

May you have "ad canalem festinamus" in your future and "We've been ambushed by a Sith battle-fleet" to come.

Edit:

stoffe dies

stoffe est Alpha et O; via, vita, veritas; primus et novissimus. Her revelations are swift and becoming; her judgement grim and blithe; her being the eternal measurement of eternity.

1. The forum is everything that is posted.

1.1 That is, what can be observed to have been said.

1.11 That was a grammatical remark.

1.2 The forum is divided into moderators and non-moderators.

1.21 We make to ourselves pictures of moderators.

1.22 The picture has the logical form of representation in common with what it pictures.

1.23 Picturebook, pictures of your mama, taken by your papa a long time ago.

1.231 A picture of you in your birthday suit.

1.24 Thus, moderators post naked.

1.241 This is an unusual remark.

1.3 Unusual remarks are undignified.

1.31 Posting naked is undignified.

1.32 Pictures are undignified.

1.33 Posting naked is undignified.

1.34 Moderatores are therefore undignified.

1.341 This is a grammatical remark.

1.4 What is in the nature of 'moderator' is what is in the nature of Samuel Dravis.

1.41 What is in the nature of Samuel Dravis is what is in the nature of 'moderator'

1.42 What is moderator is therefore what is Samuel Dravis.

1.43 Samuel Dravis is a moderator.

1.44 Moderators are undignified.

1.441 Samuel Dravis is undignified.

1.442 Undignity is undignified.

1.443 This is a grammatical remark.

:mad:

Every single Jedi Forumite, including your friend, Obi-Wan Kenobi Darth Insidious, is now an enemy of the Republic Moderators. We must move quickly. The Jedi Forumites are relentless. If they are not all destroyed, it will be civil war posting without end. First, I want you to go to the Jedi Temple Kavars Corner. We will catch them off balance. Do what must be done, Lord Vader Samuel Dravis. Do not hesitate, show no mercy and only then you will be strong enough in the Dark side of the Force to save Padme Stoffe.
this line is beyond saving no matter how many edits you make to it

lol how did Sam get roped into this job

sam = texas ∴ don't mess with texas = don't mess with sam

sam = mod ∴ don't mess with sam = don't mess with mod(s)

qed

Ehh, well I've seen you around. If you ever need a monkey army with tanks and trebuchets to launch great big meteors of flaming monkey doodie...I'll pass your request along.

In the mean time, Texas is a nice place to make M-80s in your garage.

As to what kind of mawd you will be.....pretty darn good I think. I'm around if you want to go carjacking. :dev9:

Archived