Home

Why isnt this script compiling?

Drunkside

So i dont know a s**t about scripting, and would really want to get this one to work... I just want to warp to my new module. harlll gave me this script :

void main() {

StartNewModule("660dan");

}

But i cant compile it. So if someone knows (as im sure many of you do) whats wrong then please enlighten me.

Ok then i guess it has something to do with the fact that my TSL isnt an american version (K1 is because i broke my original disc and had to order a new one from the states)... Maybe if i downloaded some another script compiler it would work. I´ll try using some other program and post what happens here.

I think i have patched the game... *checks* Oh damn... It think its the V1. I was sure i downloaded the patch. But that must have been before i played TJM mod, and ive forgotten to redownload it. Well, this clears up a several problems i have been having with TSL. Im going to download the manual patch now because the game cannot find my internet connection.

Edit: When i try to run the patcher it says " Old file not found. However a file of the same name was found. No changes made since file contents do not match ". So does this mean that i do have the updated version?

EDITEDIT: It seems that i already had a broken TSL, and now the update programs have messed it up entirely. I cannot get in game anymore, so it seems that a reinstall is in order.

Archived