Home

Suiting my Droids. *spoilers*

Wolfskin75

So, I went to Dantooine ( and by the way.. went into the crystal cave and ran right into the those merc's. Not even using the map and codes.) flew threw it. when i got back on the hawk, the Vissa attack happens. for which

1. I didn't have a lightsaber yet
  2. wasn't allow to "switch" weapons anyway
  3. and hadn't suped my droids up yet.
  4. get my butt handed to me...

since now I know what is going to happen,... now. Do I choose the droids as part of my party and suit them up, or is their a way to upgrade (equipment and such) without them being in your party.

OH yeah.. and I can't hit anything... but my party is awesome... I was fighting those bugs... and well. with my swords.. miss miss miss.. and my supped up blaster... miss miss miss.

If I remember correctly, you have to fight Visas alone. You don't get help from other party members, so it doesn't matter what equipment they have.

Regarding your attacks always missing. What character are you, a guardian, sentinel, or consular? Guardians have the highest chance of hitting, with consulars having the lowest. On the plus side, consulars have many Force powers to choose from. If you're a consular, you might want to try hitting her with Force powers instead of directly attacking her. And in general, blasters don't work well against lightsaber opponents unless you have the close combat and precise shot feats.

- Star Admiral

If I remember correctly, you have to fight Visas alone. You don't get help from other party members, so it doesn't matter what equipment they have.

See, that is it what I thought. but out of no where the t3 and hk came and started attacking her. I wish I could record it and show it to you but.. I was really surprised. but they weren't like.. listed as the group though.. they just attacked. it was crazy, but it did happen and they took a chunk out of her.

I understand what you mean. It's a glitch that's not supposed to happen but hilarious when it does. In any event, do you have any hard-core difficulty mods installed that alter the game difficulty? You can always try dropping the difficulty for that fight.

- Star Admiral

..I hate to do it.. but since I know what's coming up.. and I am going to pump me up a little for this batte

promise to return stat's back to normal. promise.

Archived