Home

Bastila's Default Clothes - Plunging Neckline & Hotpants

This is a mod I did a while back for someone. After posting pics of it in my WIP thread, a few people asked about it being released, so I decided to dig it out and make it public.

Knights of the Old Republic

BASTILA DEFAULT CLOTHES - PLUNGING NECKLINE & HOTPANTS
======================================================

AUTHOR:
DarthParametric

ABOUT:
This is a reskin of Bastila's default clothes to give her a
plunging neckline and hotpants. There are two versions, one
a bit more extreme than the other.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Extract the archive and copy your preferred version of
p_bastilabb01.tga into your Override folder. To uninstall,
simply delete p_bastilabb01.tga.

COMPATIBILITY:
Obviously, this mod won't be compatible with any other mod
that employs an edited version of p_bastilabb01.tga.

BUGS:
None that I am aware of.

You can PM me at LucasForums - 
http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?u=108447

PERMISSIONS:
This mod may not be altered or distributed on other sites
without the express permission of the author.

DISCLAIMER:
This modification is provided as-is and is not supported by
Bioware, Obsidian Entertainment, LucasArts or their licensers/
sponsors. Use of this file is at your own risk. Neither the
aforementioned companies or the author/s are responsible for
any damage that may be caused to your computer by the usage of
this file.

Star Wars, Knights of the Old Republic and related properties
are trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. Bioware
and the Odyssey Engine are trademarks of Bioware Corp. Obsidian
Entertainment is a trademark of Obsidian Entertainment, Inc.

DOWNLOAD: https://dpmods.bg2redux.com/k1_bastila_plunge.html

N.B. This includes the fixed version of the original mod (included missing TXIs) and an optional mod of Bastila's Dark Side outfit.

th_K1-Bastilas-Plunging-Neckline-01.jpg th_K1-Bastilas-Plunging-Neckline-02.jpg

It's a little bit J.Lo for Star Wars, huh? :lol: I'm surprised you didn't take it one step further (to be com-plete-ly sexist), and replace all the light brown fabric with skin (just leave those dark brown "straps"). 'Course, you'd have to paint in some shoulder blades on the back, and the sleeves might pose problems (maybe fishnets?).

On a technical note, I see you've gone for speed & simplicity, but if you wanted to make the textures high end, you might want to add some edges or seams to the hotpants' legholes as well as the neckline cut out. Maybe just a touch of shadow falling on the skin, cast by the leather's edge. As it is now, the skin does look a little pasted on, and flat around the edges. Still, :golfclap:

On a technical note, I see you've gone for speed & simplicity, but if you wanted to make the textures high end, you might want to add some edges or seams to the hotpants' legholes as well as the neckline cut out. Maybe just a touch of shadow falling on the skin, cast by the leather's edge. As it is now, the skin does look a little pasted on, and flat around the edges. Still, :golfclap:

Yeah I agree, the pants could use just a little bit of work - still better than anything I could do (I tried revealing female Jedi robes for TSL way back when which was my only attempt at modding but wound up rather hideous).

I'll definitely have to consider giving this a go for my next KOTOR run through. BTW, does that also work in TSL for the brief moments Bastila is IG? Just askin' just checkin'

Yeah I agree, the pants could use just a little bit of work - still better than anything I could do (I tried revealing female Jedi robes for TSL way back when which was my only attempt at modding but wound up rather hideous).

I'll definitely have to consider giving this a go for my next KOTOR run through. BTW, does that also work in TSL for the brief moments Bastila is IG? Just askin' just checkin'

It should, but I think for her appearances on Korriban and Telos, she is wearing Jedi robe variants, but her hologram appearance(on the Hawk, talking to t3), I'm not sure what she wears there. You can change the utc files to point to her default clothing, and it will use this skin.

It should, but I think for her appearances on Korriban and Telos, she is wearing Jedi robe variants, but her hologram appearance(on the Hawk, talking to t3), I'm not sure what she wears there. You can change the utc files to point to her default clothing, and it will use this skin.

Korriban (vision) and Telos are default outfits.

As far as I recall, in the Korriban hologram she is wearing the Dark Jedi Master robes, the same as she wears in K1 when you meet her on the temple top. I virtually never play LS in either game, so I can't recall what she wears in the Telos appearance.

I have been playing with a revised v2 of the mod that includes a DS version of the clothes that she switches to for the end of the game. It's possible that I could expand this to TSL in a future release.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The arms are modelled as sleeves, so it would look weird making them flesh coloured.

Yep. Actually arms look too 'wide' giving them flesh colour, I've tried myself. We are not looking at her arms after all ...

Great texturing DP, I've done even something more extreme than this ... maybe not to be posted here u know :lol: ...

keep up the good work :thmbup1:

Archived