Demongo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like 'em both. Cool work man! :D

I can totally understand Fred and Demongo.......uh...I mean thanks:D

I even made a Thorn-style Journal for myself:p

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
thornyjournalscreen.jpg

And yes I deleted the text! MWHAHAHAA:D You don't want to read it. I f you do you can click on my sig:p

Very nice stuff Demongo!!! (I love Scooby-Doo!!!! :p)

You love Scooby-Doo and I LOVE Thorndrool.gif

uhm....Thanks:D

This is my first attempt on drawing Johnny Bravo. So LordofTheFish here's your request:D JB himself:p

Show spoiler
johnnyforlof.jpg

Idk why but this pose cracks me up EVERY SINGLE TIME I look at it:lol: Oh and sorry, I suck at backgrounds I hate drawing them:(

Also I didn't spend too much on this 'cause I just don't know what to do with it:p Johnny is pretty simple to draw:)

Well first I roughly hand-draw the pic, then I scan it put it into paint, make some lines thicker and some other stuff with them. Then I put it into Photoshop where I make the final touches and the background:)

Well I'd say the technique that your using, helps them come out pretty darn good. And I don't think you can go wrong using Photoshop for the final touch. ;)

I don't know if you've seen the Hex girls, but unfortunately the "progressing backwards" can be seen perfectly. When they made their first appearence in Scooby-Doo and the Whitch's Ghost in 1999 I was seriously blown away by that animation. Especially Thorn:D She made some great moves while performing ( Just check the video up there^^:D) But then later in Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire and in What's New Scooby-Doo the animators got lazy.....even changed her appearence :/ No more red dress or red hair:(

Now tell me which one is better:

Original:

Show spoiler
HGWG7.bmp

New(sorry this is the best resolution I could find)

Show spoiler
newthorn.jpg

But oh well I'm still gonna keep drawing her:D (The original:ninja2:)

:confused: For some reason Demongo I can't see the orignal. I can see the "New" one when I click on it though. Not sure why that is.

I don't know what came over me but I can't stop drawing....

So here's the next one:

Show spoiler
DxJ___Meeting_the_Hex_girls_by_darthdac.jpg

DxJ (Demongo x Jack) Meeting the Hex Girls

I've spent the most work on Thorn(obviously:D) and I'm satisfied with her. Demongo and Jack are okay I guess and the background is horrible. But that's just my opinion:p

This was inspired by this scene from Scooby-Doo and the Which's Ghost:D

hexdeminsp.jpg

I'm not sure if I was right to add those blue-red effects so I'll upload one without them:

finalhexdem.jpg

Please tell me which one is better

Really the one without the "blue-red effects" is better Demongo. I mean the other one is kinda hiding your artwork, which is something you might want to consider, in that respect.

Now if you don't like the background in that picture, you could add a thick haze or fog effect only to the background, and around your characters - not covering them, which would leave your characters in clear view for all to see. At least that is what I'd do. :)

:confused: For some reason Demongo I can't see the orignal. I can see the "New" one when I click on it though. Not sure why that is.

Really the one without the "blue-red effects" is better Demongo. I mean the other one is kinda hiding your artwork, which is something you might want to consider, in that respect.

Now if you don't like the background in that picture, you could add a thick haze or fog effect only to the background, and around your characters - not covering them, which would leave your characters in clear view for all to see. At least that is what I'd do. :)

I don't know it shows to me:confused: Try this

HGWG7.jpg

And thanks for your advice:) And yes I really hate the background and I hate drawing them:( That's why most of my artwork has some plain black or darker background. As for the fog effect I might try it next time;)

I don't know it shows to me:confused: Try this

HGWG7.jpg

Oh yeah, that'll work. Now I definitly see that pic. And I agree, the orignal is better. :)

And thanks for your advice:) And yes I really hate the background and I hate drawing them:( That's why most of my artwork has some plain black or darker background. As for the fog effect I might try it next time;)

Your welcome. Btw, very nice pic of Johnny Bravo. ;)

Okay well this one is probably the most difficult task i've had so far. Thorn is not easy to draw if you're just drawing her head or something. But a FULL-BODY pic of her is hard as hell:rolleye1: Okay maybe not that hard but it was DEFINITELY worth it:hearteye:demongorapefaceplz.jpg?3:hearteye:

sally2.jpg

Sally "Thorn" McKnight

I know i have better drawings but still....this was the hardest to draw.

I'm probably gonna take a shorter break after this:p

• 2 weeks later...

Allright as you can see i have a new avatar and basically that's what i was working on. Here's the original resolution (had to resize it a few times because of the 40 kb limit for the avatar >_> )

dem.gif

It was pretty easy and fun to make. Did it in paint in about 30 mins or so. Might do more anaimation thingies or maybe simple pics. Actually you guys tell me. What should i do? Animation or simple pic? They're both fun to make:D

Also i ran across some older work here:

grim.jpg

Yeah it's not complete and it won't be complete. It's old and i don't really like it anyways. If you wish feel free to colour it or do something with it:)

ALSO (3rd edit:p) my dear friend at DA inspired me to make some more Demongo animations so.......here's Demongo's flowing capehappydemongoplz.gif?1

Show spoiler
capedem22.gif

4th EDIT:

Okay well don't wanna double post. Guess i'm a bit too fast making these things ^^"

But anyways i have 1000+ pageviews at DA so YAAAAAAY animation time againcutedemongoplz.gif?1

Show spoiler
mmm.gif

Well kiddies enjoy your lives until i come and eat your souldemongorapefaceplz.jpg?3

Another animation this time probably Scooby's most bad@$$ enemy:D

Show spoiler
draggon.gif

Can you believe this animation only has 4 pics in it?:nod:

I can show them one by one if you want but as long as there's no interest i won't bother.....

Well enjoycutedemongoplz.gif?1

EDIT: Wow over 3,000 views?! Thanks everyonehappydemongoplz.gif?1heart.gif

Perhaps add some fire? Fire he breaths out at the same time he opens his wings. You might try adding a background too.

I was planning to fire it up a bit next time:D I didn't add a background because

1.) I'm terrible at drawing them:(

2.) Wanted to just test the animation

But i'll be sure to add something to the next one, thanks:)

I will be gone until Monday, i'm gonna go on a trip so i thought i might share this with you all:

Show spoiler
dragonmaking.jpg

This is how i made the dragon animation.

See? Only 4 pics:p

I'm definitely gonna draw something on my vacation so when i come back you'll get more:)

Well the dragon animation is pretty neat Demongo, and I can't think of any other suggests than what the others here have already mentioned. ;)

Also love the new animated avatar, it works for you my soul stealing friend. I'm hoping to do something similar with my avy, if I ever get it done. (taking to long to work on it.)

Anyway! Keep that art coming Demongo. :)

Phew i'm back from a terrible trip(thank god) and i drew a LOT there. I'm secretly showing some sketches here(secretly cause i won't show them at DA:p)

Demongo after defeated by Jack

DSCN6843.jpg

This will be a gift for one of my friends at DA. She's having a horrible time right now:(

DSCN6845.jpg

I drew a lot more than these two but

1.) i won't spoil them all that's not fundemongorapefaceplz.jpg?3

2.)I'm lazy to upload themcutedemongoplz.gif?1

I'm working on one right now(none of the above:p) so i'll soon edit this post........unless someone comments before ittinydemongoplz.jpg?2

EDIT:

Well this is my gift for my best friend at DA:

forandy2.jpg

I hope she will like itsaddemongoplz.jpg?1

This is completely DA related but i'll put it here anyways:p

Show spoiler
me_meme.jpg

Don't understand somethin'? Go and check it out at DA for descriptioncutedemongoplz.gif?1

This one right here recieved the most comments so far at DA:

Show spoiler
Skull_Prison_by_darthdac.jpg

I'll just quote myself

I have always wondered about something in this scene

Demongo himself is supposed to be in that skull right? What if that's Demongo's ESSENCE? It would kinda make sense right? Demongo is defeated and his essence goes back to Aku. But maybe i'm just overcomplicating everything

That's what i wrote at DA. So anyone who saw the episode what do you think? I'm curious:p

Archived