Ping

Who would win?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• HK-47
    • IG-88
    • YVH
    • Draw

So, I was thinking, what would happen if the three of the most efficient droids in Star Wars went against each other? It would be one entertaining battle, wouldn't it? :).

So, anyways, I'm going to say that HK-47 may be able to beat IG-88 if he went against one of them, but it would be a close battle, as IG seems to be equipped with a crazy amount of weaponry. If he went against all four IGs, HK would probably not win, just because of the amount of weaponry on the IGs and the fact that he's outnumbered (that's not to say he'd take one or two with him though ;)). However, as much as I love HK-47, I'm going to have to call the YVH droid on this one, simply because they have regenerating armor, and if I remember correctly, can even take a shot or two from a coralskipper. They've also been shown to be able to crush Vong armor with their bare hands, though I could be wrong.

If he went against all four IGs, HK would probably not win, just because of the amount of weaponry on the IGs and the fact that he's outnumbered.

And what if he HK-52s team up wth HK? Let's not involve more droids than these 3:D

Anyway I can't really explain but HK gets my vote.

I'd say IG-88. Looking at the list of weapons he's got, I'd say he's a New York reloader, and I seem to recall from Therefore I Am (Kevin Anderson's horrible story about him) that his armor shrugs off laser fire like no ****er's business. So my bet would be on him.

I'd say IG-88. Looking at the list of weapons he's got, I'd say he's New York reloader, and I seem to recall from Therefore I Am (Kevin Anderson's horrible story about him) that his armor shrugs off laser fire like no ****er's business. So my bet would be on him.

True, but YVH's can take a shot or two from a coralskipper, which shoots lava, and the armor regenerates. Besides, YVHs have been shown to crack Vong armor with their bare hands (though I may be remembering incorrectly), and that armor was lightsaber resistant. That's pretty much why my bet is on them.

hmmmmmmmm.....( good poll ping )........Maybe HK, no, IG.......Wait! YVH.........

1.Lets think about this...It cant be a draw as none of them can get tired.

2.YVH or HK would Beat IG-88

3.If YVH won against IG-88, while he was destroing him HK would sneak up behind him and open fires at YVH's armour and head and YVH turns around (option 1) and smashes his hand inside HK ripping out his core wiring (or option 2) as YVH turns around HK puts his gun up to YVH's neck wiring and open fires.As YVH is stunned HK switches to a ion pistol and fires between YVH's eyes repetedly destroying him.

well thats just me......anyways i'm just a :newbie: feel free to critisise and/or adapt it.:cowdance

Archived