Home

Frozen at Dxun part 2 (possible spoilers)

forcelightningbug

Hey folks,

I have what seems to be a weird bug that I haven't seen too many other places. Basically, I get the message from Kelborn telling me that I have a message from Kavar. I travel back to the planet, and go up to the Mandalorian base (I've used the guide and walked manually as well). After I finish the conversation with Kelborn, and choose who I want to assault the jungle tomb, the game goes to a loading screen, which freezes with about an inch and a half left on the loading bar. This has happened every time I finish the conversation.

I've gone through two separate characters and I went through each planet in a different order each time just in case it made a difference. It didn't, and the game freezes up at the same spot every time. The only mods I have installed are the Vista fix, and the TSL Holowan Plugin. I'm about at wit's end with this thing, and I don't really know what to do. Should I try and warp past?

Any help would be appreciated.

You haven't go the latest patch, as the 1.0b patch takes the game version upto Version: 2.10.427 You can find the American version of the patch here; Click Me!

All right, downloaded the patch and updated the game to the latest version, but the stubborn problem still exists. In an attempt to simply bypass the problem I tried to warp past the dialog directly to the jungle tomb. But, when I tried to warp there the game still wouldn't load. I then tried warping to the next section which actually worked. Unfortunately, after finishing up the sith tomb, I was transported back to the mandalorian camp where I had to replay the dialog asking me to split my party up to send back to the jungle which, after doing so, once again caused the game to freeze up at the loading screen.

I'm beginning to think that a file for that specific area is corrupted somewhere because it simply won't let me load the area.

All right, downloaded the patch and updated the game to the latest version, but the stubborn problem still exists. In an attempt to simply bypass the problem I tried to warp past the dialog directly to the jungle tomb. But, when I tried to warp there the game still wouldn't load. I then tried warping to the next section which actually worked. Unfortunately, after finishing up the sith tomb, I was transported back to the mandalorian camp where I had to replay the dialog asking me to split my party up to send back to the jungle which, after doing so, once again caused the game to freeze up at the loading screen.

I'm beginning to think that a file for that specific area is corrupted somewhere because it simply won't let me load the area.

I'd try loading an earlier save game and playing upto the Jungle Tomb point again. The other question is can you warp into the inside of the Temple?

I'd try loading an earlier save game and playing upto the Jungle Tomb point again. The other question is can you warp into the inside of the Temple?

Yes, it did warp my main character (incorrectly I'm assuming since you're supposed to take a separate party inside right?) inside the sith tomb, and I was actually able to finish that part of the level, all the way up to the point where a Mandalorian came and told me I was needed back at the camp. I'll try to load a previous save and see if it makes a difference on the outcome.

Archived