Home

DNA Casts Doubt on Hitler Suicide Story

Shem

What a time for this to come out.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/weird/Hitler-Mystery--62320657.html

Oh, and I have to mention this just in case someone decides to come up with a "off the top of their head theory" about Hitler still being alive without really thinking it through, just remember that if he was, he would be 120-years-old since April 20, of this year. :xp:

One of the theories i've read is that he was spirited away to South America (the premier destination for fleeing Nazis), and given a new identity as a 'Father Krespi' by the Vatican.

Even more curious is the theory that the Falklands War was actually fought by the British Government to prevent the world from finding out their complicity in hiding a secret Nazi base in Antarctica, which was Hitler's first destination after fleeing Europe.

And then we get the really silly stories, such as the one that states they put Hitler in a V2 rocket and sent him to a secret Nazi Moon Base. :lol:

It's a very interesting story, and seeing as I doubt we'll ever find the real truth, speculation like this will probably continue for years.

Well this brings up alot of interesting questions.....and may shine some light on the many conspiracies created over the years......where is Hitler I wonder?

Shem, you've broken the pattern of nakedness-themed threads. Then again, that may be a positive change, though we'll miss the left-handed underwear thing:lol:

Well this brings up alot of interesting questions.....and may shine some light on the many conspiracies created over the years......where is Hitler I wonder?

I think we can say with some certainty, that even if he did survive WW2, he'd be dead by now.

Although of course, if anybody out there knows of any 120 year-old Austrians with a small mustache, please don't hesistate to call the Simon Wiesenthal centre as soon as possible. :lol:

I'm still holding out with the idea that he went to South America.

One of the theories i've read is that he was spirited away to South America (the premier destination for fleeing Nazis), and given a new identity as a 'Father Krespi' by the Vatican.

Now that just made my day!

I can't honestly say I'm shocked especially given the lack of any reliable eyewitness accounts of the suicide or the burial of the bodies not to mention the Soviet involvement afterward. I watched part of the history channel special and it was very interesting...there was even one gentlemen who claimed to have seen the bodies of Hitler and Braun and claimed to have heard the gunshot. He was supposedly stationed in the bunker when it happened but they also said his story has changed over the years.

Archived