Home

What Planet Would YOU Live on?

I think that I would like Tatooine (Sp?). There's enough of a civilization that with enough money you aren't wallowing in your own refuse, there's very little law -a libertarian's dream- so I can do whatever I want within reason, and there's enough of a wilderness that I can go off into the desert and see stuff on my own without people breathing all over me.

Out of all the planets in Star Wars wich one would you rather live on?

Earth

nice try though :p

Let's see the first words you see in a Star Wars movie:

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

Therefore the events in Star Wars, fictional as they may be, all occur in a galaxy within our own universe. Therefore Earth is in the same universe as Star Wars. Ni'ce try tho'ugh.

I think that I would like Tatooine (Sp?). There's enough of a civilization that with enough money you aren't wallowing in your own refuse, there's very little law -a libertarian's dream- so I can do whatever I want within reason, and there's enough of a wilderness that I can go off into the desert and see stuff on my own without people breathing all over me.

the downside to this is that everyone else can do whatever they want within their idea of reason as well except most of them are criminals. have fun on your giant desert slum planet though.

Point. I'll grant that, however I then have the right to respond with excessive force if I really want to..... Not too bad a trade off, unless I get bored of being paranoid, then I figure that I could just suck it up and live in Coruscant. But, both would be good.

Maybe the best approach to this is to simply continue roaving around the universe?

Or find the one planet in Star Wars that doens't follow the planetary sameness principle?

Point. I'll grant that, however I then have the right to respond with excessive force if I really want to..... Not too bad a trade off, unless I get bored of being paranoid, then I figure that I could just suck it up and live in Coruscant. But, both would be good.

Maybe the best approach to this is to simply continue roaving around the universe?

Or find the one planet in Star Wars that doens't follow the planetary sameness principle?

Alderaan, Telos, Taris and Dantooine are a few examples of planets which had polar regions; which at least indicates not a "sameness".

Well personally I'd rather live on/in the Death Star, but since that's not a planet (damnit Scav *grumble*grumble* ) then I guess it would be Korriban.

Lot's of places to explore there and plenty of foul smelling desert air to breath in too *sucks in air* Ooooooooh yeah, smell the evilness.

Not to mention the gobs of artifacts that I might find there, while making a killing in sales to the highest bidders offplanet. :)

"Starting the bid at 2500 credits for the sith corpse, 2500 credits...anybody? Ah yes, you sir, okaaaaay then, anybody else....does anyone else want to make a bid for this lovely cadaver? No, well then....going once - going twice *tap*tap*tap* SOOOOOLD to the deranged Jawa :drool2: for 2500."

Archived