Home

Two mod ideas

Arcesious

Normally my requests are crazy and hard, so I hope these two requests/ideas won't be like those. Essentially, my ideas are for two 'simple' mods, one for KOTOR only, the other for both.

1. Jolee's Hut. I always thought it would be nice to see the inside of Jolee's hut. Perhaps there could be a sidequest where you have to help him find a lost pet of his, and then he'll let you into his hut once you've found his pet. Maybe his pet ate a special key to his hut and for some reason he can't get inside it even with the Force. In his hut could be some useful items like medpacks and a bunch of spare parts salvaged from his crashed ship, and maybe a datapad journal about his adventures on Kashyyyk.

2. Buyable swoop bike upgrades for KOTOR and TSL. (Make your bike faster, more manueverable, and tougher against obstacles, for a price.)

What do you think? I'm not sure if the second one's been done already, but I'd love to have another sidequest with Jolee.

I don't have the original KotOR for the PC, though I have an idea. Are you sure that an interior to Jolee's hut exists? If not, the mod would be reskinning an old module and of course you'd place the plasteel cylinders, labstation, Jolee, and his pet.

And on the second one, I know nothing of the swoop bikes in the 1st one.

Hope that helps with something,

JuniorModder

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived