Home

NFL 2009

Jae Onasi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** the Bears. :carms:

The Lions' offense is showing some promise, but our defense is so bad that we won't win more than maybe a few more games this season. Still, after an 0-16 year, winning isn't my top priority. I'd rather see signs of improvement along with decent play from Stafford who has definitely performed well in the last two games.

My other favorite team is Cincinnati and they are looking decent this year after a very disappointing year last year, barely beating the Browns in OT isn't a good sign though.

Go Broncos!

I'm pleasantly surprised with how our team is performing, we're 4-0 after every analyst that calls himself a professional said that this team was doomed to failure. Granted we got a gift from the Bengals in the first game of the season, but we haven't been looking back. Our schedule is about to get a lot tougher though, so we definitely needed this 4-0 start.

Our defense went from worst in the NFL last year, to being the best in the league through the first three weeks this season. Even though our offense is not putting up the massive numbers that we did last year with Cutler, Orton has done a good job securing the football for us, and our defense has played extremely well. Elvis Dumervil has 8.0 sacks in the last 3 games, including a 4.0 sack performance against Cleveland.

^ Still want to see Eli vs. Peyton.

DIE DIE DIE!

They almost cost the Dolphins their record of being the only undefeated team in history, thank got for the Giants

The pats lost a game and still got more victories in 1 season than Miami did in their undefeated season, the Dolphins really are awful. :p

I say the Eagles, yeah what now you all, stick that in your juice box and suck it! Just kidding everyone. :)

"What now?" you ask! Well, I shall tell you what now!

Philly will make the playoffs, possibly going to the Conference Championship. However, McNabb will be hurt and not play, or if he does play, he will be nervous and play miserably.

Happens every year, no joke.

I am not much of a football fan,(at least, not the beer guzzling buddies over yelling at the TV scaring the neighbors kind) but being called The Bears has earned points in my book, because Bears are AWESOME.

However, I am afraid I must root for my own state's team.

GO COWBOYS!

I'm not proud of CA lately and I have 2 teams to choose from. I liked Denver a while ago. And AZ. Long ago the 49'ers then raiders. Bleh. Hell if I know anymore.

What I most look forward to: Family nachos.

Authentic mexican yellow corn chips, ground beef w/ Taco sauce, red onions, avocado, Shredded Cheddar, olives, ortega pepper, home grown tomatoes, bell pepper, jalapenos, and green Tabasco (or iguana hot sauce) heated up. Then put on guacamole, pace picante, and sour cream.

Not sure how it all is supposed to fit on the chips.

^ Gosh dern it yer making me hungry!

Here's something you don't see very often, "Un-sportsman-like Conduct, Ravens' Bench, 15 yard penalty". Happened during the Pats game yesterday, I think that's the first time I've ever seen a Head Coach get penalized in Football. He was screaming at the refs for almost the entire game, I thought they were going to throw him out.

Archived