Home

LucasPost #1

All we're missing are Squid and Mashi.

It is good to see you again comrad.

Mashi and I are facebook friends. We occasionally talk on AIM too. Sammeh <3.

~retroretroretro~

It's sad to think how video games and this forum have shaped my life, and now it's gone. Dead serious. If not for Psychonauts, I wouldn't be THAT into video games, would have never led to a lot of friendships, all sorts of things like that. It's so weird to think about though. V.V

I know what you mean, Ave. If not for RD, I may have never stepped out of my 'shell'. It kind of helped me out during my younger days. Although, I may be the only one in my group of friends who enjoys games, it wouldn't be the same if I hadn't been here.

Thanks guys. ;__;

Good grief, we sound old.

Also, Ave, facebook add me? :D?

-pm's-

mashi is human filth and I cut her out of my life like the malignant tumor corrupting my blood and slowly consuming me.

i have never been happier. not that i'm truly happy yet, but i learned to stop hating myself because I will be with myself, if not completely alone forever and it's best to at least enjoy the ride. i'm done letting other people decide my emotions for me

i'm recovering from severe depression to the point of suicidal tendencies so sorry if i'm not the happy-go-lucky cheez you're used to seeing around.

You guys all really shaped me into the person I am now though. Not in a bad way, just without finding this place I don't know who I'd be like. Plus as crazy as it sounds I met probably one of my most trustworthy friends here (it won't be who you expect most likely) and it was a good waste of time.

I don't like Psychonauts anymore, I tried to pick it up and play it again but I just couldn't get interested. Maybe one day ten years from now I'll play it and cry my eyes out with nostalgia

maybe i will be dead

Archived