Home

I'm gonna meet Mission!

JuniorModder

Catherine Taber, who plays Mission, will be at the Star Wars Convention at the Plano convention center on Saturday, Oct 24 2009! I am freaking out like a little girl right now! I am going, and if you are in the area (or not ;) ), you should check it out! Post if you're going!

JuniorModder

Clone wars Rocks! Ahsoka is adorable, though her nicknames are awful (Skyguy Anakin, Snips Ahsoka)! Anakin, lame. Obi wan, Asajj Ventress, Plo Koon, Aayla Secura (voiced by Bastila!) are all awesome!!!!!!!

But Ahsoka will have to leave or die, cause she ain't in the movies.

If you can get over the fact that it is a cartoon, aimed for kids, it is very awsome. Pretty violent for a kids show too.

Anyways, I want autographs, but they are $20 each!

JuniorModder

If you can get over the fact that it is a cartoon, aimed for kids, it is very awsome.

Lol, life would be a lot more fulfilling if I used this low-expectations mentality more often. 'If you get over the fact that it wouldn't start, it's actually a pretty good car'. 'If you get over the fact that it's in Korean, it's actually a pretty good instruction manual'. 'If you were expecting crap, then the Clone Wars is a golden toilet'.

Lol, life would be a lot more fulfilling if I used this low-expectations mentality more often. 'If you get over the fact that it wouldn't start, it's actually a pretty good car'. 'If you get over the fact that it's in Korean, it's actually a pretty good instruction manual'. 'If you were expecting crap, then the Clone Wars is a golden toilet'.

Heh, I find it hypocritical to say the least that you are comparing JM's statement to your own hyperbolic examples. But whatever makes you happy.

Back in the topic, when's Season 2 starting?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for double posting!

Yesterday I went to the con. Cat Taber is so awesome! She sounded just like Mission without having to change her voice.

The guys that played Obi Wan and Ahsoka did impressions too.

I got autographs from Cat Taber and Ashley Eckstein (Ahsoka), despite being $20 a piece.

I had so much fun!

There was one point where the only people in the room were the celebrities and myself. So I got to talk to them by myself all day!

JuniorModder

If those signed autograph photos were 8x10's, I'd say you came out pretty well JM. Yet, 5x7's are not too bad either.

If you can or every get a chance JM, show us the signed pic's here on LF.

And btw, I'll bet your heart was racing the whole time. (lol)

Anyway, congrads. :thmbup1:

Thanks, I will post pictures of them as soon as I can! ;)

By measuring with my knuckles (approximately 1"), they were roughly 9x7.

I told Cat Taber that I loved Mission from Kotor, and she said that she'd send me a signed picture of her.

And btw, YES IT WAS!

JuniorModder

• 1 month later...

Archived