Home

My worst guilty pleasure...

Darth Groovy

Shark movies...

Yes unless the title contains the letters J-a-w-s, they always suck, but if it has a giant shark in it, I will sit it out always.

This one is on netflix, and it is more fun to just watch this scene than to have me describe it:

I am sick man and I need help...

Sorry, I'm on my netbook and can't get flash videos to work. I thought you were talking about shark films...

*goes off feeling stupid*

EDIT: I just fixed flash, it turns out that I had three different plugins installed. Linux could still use some work before it becomes as easy to use as Windows... Anyway I hope that being able to watch youtube videos again will prevent me from embarrassing myself like this again.

Sorry, I'm on my netbook and can't get flash videos to work. I thought you were talking about shark films...

EDIT: I just fixed flash, it turns out that I had three different plugins installed. Linux could still use some work before it becomes as easy to use as Windows... Anyway I hope that being able to watch youtube videos again will prevent me from embarrassing myself like this again.

http://www.jolicloud.com/ works well for me

(unrelated)

Don't be so hard on yourself dude. At least you posted the right link in the right thread, it just had been posted already! All "giant shark" movies usually suck, or try to be Jaws, but I watch them, because I find it either fun, or funny!

Speaking of which, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8XYA0yEkM0

I love playing with sticks. If i have a stick, i almost always swing it around, and if there's someone else with a stick i feel the urge to initiate a playfight, or whatever.

While paying a visit to the local department store, i couldnt help but have a long look at the nerf N strike swords. "Flip. play swords that have foam and are actually strong enough to tak ea beating... now why didnt this come out when i was younger??"

Archived