Home

The Dark Healing Force Power?

Malak1147

Like switching drain life/death field to be usable outside of combat you mean?

Seems like he means that when using the force power, it would act just like death field or Drain life, but it uses that "Scream" animation, along with the effect used when draining the Jedi Masters(as in the targeted opponent would be drained, just like the masters - or rather it wouldn't fully drain/kill them).

Oh! I Meant That Here Would Be A Force Power Different Then Drain Life/Death field That Allowed You To Drain Life/Force Powers From People Like In The Picture.

And You Could Do It In Dialogue, Or As An Offensive Force Power.

And It Would Have A First Form And A Improved Form.

First Form: RevanForceDrain.jpg

Second Form: JediExilekillingZezKaiEll.jpg

Or Something Like That? And It Would Be Called "Dark Healing".

well... that would be Drain life+ Force Drain.. but forst: the normal drain life is multi attack, ans the second one only with one target... i think that would be a better idea, this power, with the first draining as much as a death field, and the second one making a will *test*(? Oo) and or draining something like 10% hp or draining 100% of the hp, and that will obviously be inefficient on the great enemies like sion and kreia, that would be so easy on this way...

well... that would be Drain life+ Force Drain.. but forst: the normal drain life is multi attack, ans the second one only with one target... i think that would be a better idea, this power, with the first draining as much as a death field, and the second one making a will *test*(? Oo) and or draining something like 10% hp or draining 100% of the hp, and that will obviously be inefficient on the great enemies like sion and kreia, that would be so easy on this way...

I was going to make a power like this for the FFM, but I didn't simply because there's no way to effectively balance it, IMO.

But, if there has to be some way... maybe make it so that the power can be turned on and off.

While Activated: Your character sucks out HP and VP every 3 seconds, if the target can't make a successful save. This keeps going until the target is dead, or the user caster runs out of FP.

However, while using this, the caster is susceptible to attack, due to a dangerously high defense penalty. If hit while using the power, the power will backfire and damage the caster in some way or another. The answer is of course to turn it off before you get hurt.

That's how I would do it... except I would call it Force Siphon.. not Dark Healing. This is because I have a power called Dark Healing, and it could cause confusion among mods.

Alas, If I'm "hijacking" this mod so to speak, remember you can certainly take my advice with a grain of salt.

Seems like he means that when using the force power, it would act just like death field or Drain life, but it uses that "Scream" animation, along with the effect used when draining the Jedi Masters(as in the targeted opponent would be drained, just like the masters - or rather it wouldn't fully drain/kill them).

He's Almost Got It Right.

What I Mean Is, Kreia Said That This Was A "Special Power", Meaning It Was Different Than Drain Life And Death Field.

What I Mean Is That It Would Be A Individual Power That Did An Animation Similar To What The Exile Does To The Jedi Masters, But It Would Restore Both Force And Health Points. And It Would Be An Offensive Force Power Or A "Cutscene" Force Power (Like Dominate Mind), Depending On Certain Reasons.

I Hope That Helps.

Archived