Home

Star Wars: Legacy of Hope

"Cancel our course for Iego. I would like to go back to our home base at Nar Shaadaa. I feel that my apprentice can take care of the survivor on her own. If she does not, then it would be no great loss to me. Apprentices can be found everywhere.", said Sethos to the captain of the Malevolent One.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Bantha Rawk. Bantha Rawk, do you read me? It's Lyna Honso. Do you copy?"

Rawk was busy working underneath a greesy engine that was hanging from chains. He was suprised to hear his nearby commlink, that he bumped his head against the metalic cylindrical frame.

Gruffly, he crawled from underneath the engine and placed his hydrospanner on the workbench. He grabbed his commlink.

"You kriffin' kids these days!" he replied. "Always calling in when you least expect it. You got yourselves into trouble again, right?"

"You kriffin' kids these days!" he replied. "Always calling in when you least expect it. You got yourselves into trouble again, right?"

Lyna laughed from the end of her comlink. "Well... if I said "kinda"... promise you won't get angry like you are now?" she joked. Half of what she was saying was true though.

She smiled. "I can see your nest. I'll fly the Angel down in just a few minutes."

Cyan sat on the co-pilot seat, watching Lyna fly the ship and talk with Bantha.

-------------------------------

Syana flew in her Sith interceptor, setting the coordinates for Iego. After she did that, Syana looked at the view. A smile crept up into her face.

"After I end Rawk... I will capture the survivor, and bring her to Lord Sethos. Then my real plan will be put into act..."

Cylax continued to follow Cade's ship as stealthily as he could. He was puzzled over exactly what he or Lyna could possibly want to be doing here. He was either being quite clever or completely obvious about evading any other pursuers. Cylax certainty hoped it was option two but was always up for the challenge.

"Well? Have you got something to say for yourself? What are you doing on our ship?"

Those words probably would of held a better gesture towards Dravin if there wasn't a blaster still pointing at his head. His hands stayed in the air as he contemplated on whether the situation really could rely on the truth or would deception be a better key. To tell the trust could certainly get a nice hole through his forehead, and that was something he wasn't entirely looking forward too. Dravin slowly lowered his head with his hood still firmly attached as another set a footsteps came to join its crew mate.

"Who the hell are you?"

This voice was male, most likely one of the jedi he saw from earlier. Dravin was started to get an uneasy feeling that made him shift his feet a little. A slight sigh escaped from his mouth as he realized the best course of action was to simply tell them what they want to know.

"My name is Dravin Crees, and I am a Smuggler. And this was the best way at the time to get away from the one who were attacking and killing a lot of people." He said giving half trust instead of the full one.

Dravin figured if this person was certainly a Jedi he would detect it. And if he did a show of character would come depending on his actions towards the not so complete truth he was giving.

"Well... if I said "kinda"... promise you won't get angry like you are now?"

Rawk rubbed his eyes with frustration. He sighed, and picked up the comm link again. "Make you're way to the Hanger. You and I have alot to discuss about!"

He walked with a limp leg towards the gaping mouth entrance to his hanger, and stood outside to look up at the sky. He saw a ship soar through the sky, and was gradually approaching Rawk's nest. He leaned against the hand railing. "I'm getting too damn old for this!" he grumbled.

Cade crossed his arms, and stared rather boredly at Dravin as he exchanged his explanation.

"Uh-huh... So you decided to sneak aboard our ship to hide from people who were infact after us." he approached him. "Dont play stupid with me, chuck!"

Nale smirked. "Maybe he wanted to take this thing for a joyride, after we make exit from the ship."

Dravin kept his head tilted down and a slight sight sigh of frustration almost escaped his lips. Today wasn't working out in his favor, not that most days did but the start of this day honest had a good feeling. Now he's witnessed people get killed for no reason, was practically forced upon his bucket of bolts and is now being interigaded by two rather unfriendly hosts.

"So you failed to see the several dead bodies around when you returned to your ship" Dravin said in a low tone "how unperceptive of you"

"Make you're way to the Hanger. You and I have alot to discuss about!"

Lyna smiled. She pressed the comlink on the console and replied, "Yes sir! Right away." After that, she flew the Ossanian Angel towards the Hanger of Rawk's Nest.

Moments later, Lyna landed the Angel inside the Hangar. Lyna used the comlink to speak to Cade and Nale inside the ship. "Cade! Nale! If you two are done with whatever you're doing, we're finally here inside Bantha's Hanger. C'mon!" She sounded excited.

Lyna began to walk out of the Angel's ramp, followed by Cyan. There, she saw Bantha. "Hey, Bantha. How ya been?" Lyna smiled nervously. She knew he'd want to talk with her about the troubles she and others been into.

""So you failed to see the several dead bodies around when you returned to your ship" Dravin said in a low tone "how unperceptive of you"

"He is telling the truth about one thing... on my way to the ship, I spotted several Sith Soldiers gunning down innocent civilians. Its possible you and Lyna took a route back to the dock that evaded the destruction, Cade." Nale hypothesized.

"But why would the Imperials and the Sith attack innocent civilians?" Cade wondered.

"Cade! Nale! If you two are done with whatever you're doing, we're finally here inside Bantha's Hanger. C'mon!"

"Copy that..." Cade replied. He stared at Dravin. "Alright you. No sense in leaving you onboard... You're coming with us!" He pulled out his blaster, and a pair of handcuffs.

"Hey, Bantha. How ya been?"

"I've seen better days, kid!" Rawk replied gruffly. He limped back towards the hanger, while coughing. "So? Who did you piss off that lead you to come back here?"

"I've seen better days, kid!" Rawk replied gruffly. He limped back towards the hanger, while coughing. "So? Who did you piss off that lead you to come back here?"

Lyna smiled warmly at Bantha. Ever since she joined up with Cade, Bantha's been like an uncle to her as well. Even though he was Cade's uncle. She often wondered, however, if he was all right. Seeing that he was getting old, she wanted to help him if he wanted any.

As Cyan hopped on Lyna's shoulder, and rested her head on Lyna's top head, the young woman replied, "Well... the Sith, really. They're back. Again. I wanted to talk with ya alone about the problem. If that's all right with you."

She played with her fingers and smiled nervously, as Cyan squealed with a normal tone.

This was just getting easier and easier for him now. Someone must be really good friends with someone on this planet to have their own hangar waiting for them. He would still have to park his ship away from the hangar to avoid detection but he wouldn't let something like that stop him. He kept the cloaking device over his ship as he landed and moved into his work area. He looked around until finding a small recon droid. He opened up the ramp and allowed the droid to hover off. Now he would be able to monitor what they were doing at all times which in return would give him time to plan for the ambush.

Dravin glanced his eyes up at the hand cuffs and let out a slight laugh. The more he talked to these two the more he figured they weren’t too powerful. At least not any more powerful then the creature he faced earlier before entering the ship. It was slightly amusing to Dravin that they seemed to think that handcuffs could hold him but to play along he held out his arms towards them to allow the hand cuffs to be placed on him.

“It’s not exactly fair that you know my name, and I… don’t know yours” Dravin said to the two raising his head to look better at the two.

Nale came from behind Dravin and bound the cuffs on his hands. "What difference would that make? You're our prisoner..."

"I wouldnt even call him a prisoner, Nale... He's more like some misguided bystander chained in cuffs."

The three exited the ship, with Nale holding onto Dravin. Not before Cade grabbed the remote control to the security system on the ship.

Within the hanger, Cade could see Rawk having what appeared to be a private conference with Lyna.

"Well... the Sith, really. They're back. Again. I wanted to talk with ya alone about the problem. If that's all right with you."

Rawk crawled underneath the hanging engine. "Hydrospanner please..." he reached a hand out. "Talk about what exactly? How could things get any worse than they are right now? I get Imperial Inspectors sniffing around my place every standard month and they always leave a mess behind - problem is I cant really do anything about it!"

"Hydrospanner please..." he reached a hand out.

Lyna nodded, finding the hydrospanner on his work desk, and handing it to him.

"Talk about what exactly? How could things get any worse than they are right now? I get Imperial Inspectors sniffing around my place every standard month and they always leave a mess behind - problem is I cant really do anything about it!"

Lyna rubbed her neck, blushing at the fact that Imperials were now investigating around his place. She felt real bad for him, Droo, and their kids.

She sighed sadly. "I'm... I'm sorry to hear that, Bantha. But... ya see... during my fight with the Sith leader..." the young woman closed her eyes sadly, "he told me that he killed my parents. The holocron of Luke Skywalker told me of the power he used called "Alter Environment", where in that point, this Sith used lightning from the sky to strengthen himself."

Lyna looked down and folded her arms sadly, not noticing Cade and Nale, along with the prisoner.

Rawk continued on with his work, while listening to Lyna's story.

"You kids best stay away from those damned sith! They possess a seemingly unlimited power and knowledge of the dark arts so vile and dangerous, you'll wish you had a quick death during your imprisonment."

He put the spanner away, and reached his nearby toolbox for a small hammer. "The things I've seen.... <cough> ... You would hate to be me at the time."

Rawk crawled from under the engine, and began limping towards his workbench while coughing at the same time. "You kids can stay here as long as you like. Just be aware of Imperial Inspection time."

"You kids best stay away from those damned sith! They possess a seemingly unlimited power and knowledge of the dark arts so vile and dangerous, you'll wish you had a quick death during your imprisonment."

Lyna bit her lower lip, nodding at Bantha's saying of the Sith and their power. She defiantley didn't want to fall to the Dark Side. She also didn't want to lose Cade and her loved ones...

"The things I've seen.... <cough> ... You would hate to be me at the time."

Lyna looked up at where Rawk was, wondering what he meant by that.

"You kids can stay here as long as you like. Just be aware of Imperial Inspection time."

"Yes sir. Thank you," Lyna replied. The young woman came beside Bantha, staring at him worryingly. "You... you okay, Bantha? You don't look so well..."

Dravin followed obiedently for the time being with his hand cuffed behind his back. This feeling wasn't entirely new to him, he's been arrested once or twice before. But nothing really stuck. They had definetly landed somewhere he wasn't entirely familar to him. Thinking it would be best he stayed quiet as the others communicated he fiddled a little with the handcuffs. They would be simple to undo, nothing to serious. They weren't any better then the ones he's been locked to before. But this whole thing was slightly annoying to Dravin so he couldn't help but let out a sigh if not entirely out of bordum.

"Yes sir. Thank you," Lyna replied. The young woman came beside Bantha, staring at him worryingly. "You... you okay, Bantha? You don't look so well..."

"Im fine..." Rawk lied. "Just a bad cough I've had for a while..." he prefered not to talk about it, especially infront of Lyna given from her predicted immediate reaction.

Cade approached Rawk, and smirked. "No greeting, Rawk? Its has been some time since we last spoke."

Rawk exchanged a smile. "Too long, if you ask me kid! Droo is upstairs, she already knows your here. She's made your beds."

((You mean like what happened so far, Darth Betrayal? Okay! So far, Cade (Phantom Knight), Nale (Phantom Knight), and Lyna (SkywalkerRules), along with her pet Cyan, are now on Iego. They are in the Hangar of Bantha Rawk's (Phantom Knight) nest. Lyna is talking to Rawk about the encounter with Darth Sethos (Betrayal). Cade and the crew also have a prisoner, Dravin (Kyvios) and are joined up with Lyna and Rawk. Syana (SkywalkerRules) is still in her Sith Interceptor, heading for Iego to encounter Rawk. Darth Sethos is heading to Nar Shaddaa to continue his work there. Does this help? :) ))

"Im fine..." Rawk lied. "Just a bad cough I've had for a while..."

Lyna stared at him with concern, and nodded. He sounded really sick, and she could tell he didn't want to talk about it any furhter. She just hoped that he would be okay...

"No greeting, Rawk? Its has been some time since we last spoke."

"Too long, if you ask me kid! Droo is upstairs, she already knows your here. She's made your beds."

Lyna smiled over at Cade. It was good to see a nephew and uncle talk to one another again. She was also happy to see Cade have a family as well. She looked down sadly.

Then, glancing at Nale, she could see another person. Who was that man? "Hey, Cade? Who's your other friend?" It looked like he was in cuffs.

((You mean like what happened so far, Darth Betrayal? Okay! So far, Cade (Phantom Knight), Nale (Phantom Knight), and Lyna (SkywalkerRules), along with her pet Cyan, are now on Iego. They are in the Hangar of Bantha Rawk's (Phantom Knight) nest. Lyna is talking to Rawk about the encounter with Darth Sethos (Betrayal). Cade and the crew also have a prisoner, Dravin (Kyvios) and are joined up with Lyna and Rawk. Syana (SkywalkerRules) is still in her Sith Interceptor, heading for Iego to encounter Rawk. Darth Sethos is heading to Nar Shaddaa to continue his work there. Does this help? :) ))

((Lol! Funny how you forgot that I was here as Slate. But I can't blame you for thinking I've abandoned the RP, considering I haven't posted in awhile, although that simply means I haven't found a good moment to do so; after all, I like to post when necessary (and some-such as that). I'll be posting here eventually in the very near future, so....yeah.))

((Don't feel bad MA, Cylax wasn't in there either. I guess he's doing a pretty good job of laying low then :thmbup1:))

The small droid only had to hover a small distance to find where the group of heroes were. Its camera eye showed Cylax that the group still had not moved. He could see Cade, Lyna, and other people he did not recognize. One he took a particular interest in, the man with the cuffs.

What's this? Could he be a potential ally?

The droid hovered into a corner and continued to watch the group.

"Hey, Cade? Who's your other friend?"

"Some stowaway we had on board... I still havent figured out what to do with him... or do to him, atleast." Cade crossed his arms. "I was thinking about dropping him at the Boneyard, and leave him be. I'm sure he wont do much harm there."

"I dont care what you have to do, Cade!" Rawk said gruffly. "He cant stay with us. We haven't got a place to put him."

"I'll figure something out..." Cade muttered. "You dont mind, do you? About us staying here and all?"

"You're my brother's boy, Cade! <cough> What did you expect me to do?" he limped away from Cade and Lyna. "The others are waiting for you. Go greet them!"

Archived