Home

Star Wars: Legacy of Hope

Eventually the group found something, after exploring the familiar halls of the Jedi Temple. After travelling down several flights of steps to reach the catacombs of the temple, Cade spotted an old crumbling room filled with dust.

He entered it, urging the others to follow. It was an old Maitenance Room, filled with pipes and dead computer consoles. There was a manhole within the floor, leading to a maitenance shaft of all things.

He jumped down, and followed the claustrophobic narrow passage, which eventually lead to a wall made from earth and soil. There an entrance to a cave was spotted.

"Who here votes we dont enter the dark scary cave of death?" he remarked sarcastically. "Lyna and Dravin are in there... as well as some other guests..."

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inside the caves of the Ysanna environment, the tribe had a big feast outside the tents. Dancing, music, and cheering filled the caverns. Halana and the 5 cousins aka The Children of Light, were sitting in the front seats of the celebration and chating with the Ysanna members.

As everyone was enjoying themselves, the elder blew a horn for everyone's attention. Everything was silent. "Presenting... Lyna Honso!" The young woman stepped out from behind the huge tent's curtains, and smiled. Everyone was amazed. She wore a beautiful black and white clothing that stood out wonderfully.

As Cyan was being fed by the servants and lying on a comfortable cusion, some girls were tending Dravin.

Lyna spoke with a smile. "Everyone! I would like to show you a dance I learnt... when I was a circus girl." Everyone whispered with impressed voices. As the wonderful music started, Lyna started to dance with grace and passion around the tribe's fire.

Cade and the others continued to follow down the dark cave. He could barely see anything. He had to use his hands as a guide to feel around the wet walls of the cave.

He pulled out his Lightsaber, and ignited it. The electric blue aura from the blade created a pool of light in the sea of total darkness. "Thats better..." he said outloud.

He continued down the narrow path of earth. Then he stopped and paused. His ears were raised when he heard something rhythmic in the background.

"...Do you hear that?" To Cade, it sounded alot like music. He could also hear voices. They must be close by... but what type of inhabitants would be living underground during the day?

((Where is everyone? :( ))

After Lyna was done dancing, everyone cheered and chanted. Myzu gulped down his drink, and glared at Lyna.

Halana looked at Myzu. "Be calm, Myzu. Lyna is family. Not a stranger. I want you to treat her just that. Do you understand?"

The twenty-three-year-old leader of the "Children of Light" nodded. "I understand... your highness..."

The celebration went on. Lyna went inside the tent. But as she was about to rest, her little cousin, Tino, tugged her dress gently. "Lyna?"

She turned around, then looked down. She smiled warmly. "Why, hello there. You must be a family member. What's your name?" Lyna asked, kneeling to his eye level.

Tino smiled sheepishly. "M-My name's Tino. I'm your little cousin. And I'm six-years-old!"

"Six-years-old, huh? Well, you're becoming a handsome young man. What'cha need?"

"I was wondering... are you a Jedi?"

Lyna looked at Tino. "How'd you know?"

Tino pointed at her lightsaber that she left out on her dresser. "You left it. Right there." He looked up at her with a cute smile. "I always wanted to meet a Jedi. Never thought it would be anyone else. Well... Grandma was one too. I figure she use to be a Jedi. She never talked about it much though."

Lyna looked down at Tino, amazed. "Is that right?"

"Yep!" Tino said, nodding happily.

"...Do you hear that?"

Atrila paused for a moment and then she could hear it as well. "I hear it too. It sounds almost like...music."

She looked over at Cade adn then ignited her own violet lightsaber to further brighten the area.

"We should be cautious." She said calmly. "I can sense your friend and many others down here somewhere. For all we know we could be interupting some sort of ritual."

"Well, I gotta go. See ya!" After Tino gave Lyna a hug and went out of the big tent, Lyna sat down by the dresser sadly. She looked at her lightsaber. And sighed. Thinking about Cade hurt her more. The more darker he became, the more afraid she's become. If only there was a way to help him...

Looking at the white wine by her, Lyna squinted her eyes. "Do I dare? I mean, I never in my life drunk. Only Cade. But... maybe just one." She took out a small cup and poured the white wine.

Drinking it down, she smacked her lips, tasting the flavor. "Ya know... it tastes like a flavorable, sparkling water." Without thinking, Lyna continued to pour it in her small cup.

(4 drinks later...)

"And when I went to space, I was all like: Dude! I so love your hair!"

"You can't run from me and my awesomeness, with your punk self."

"Time for the big dog to say WOOF WOOF!"

"Oooh! Flying fishes. WHEEE!"

Lyna, for the very first time, was totally drunk...

"I can sense your friend and many others down here somewhere. For all we know we could be interupting some sort of ritual."

"Well if there's music it can mean one of two things. They;re celebrating something or they're sacrificing something or someone," Cylax said cynically.

He took point for the group aiming his arm cannon around every turn. He had to admit he didn't entirely like Lyna but he would never want the girl to be tortured or worse sacrificed. He stopped moving all of a sudden upon finding the source of the music. He couldn't help but chuckle at what he saw; a very very drunk Lyna talking out loud.

"Well Skywalker, at least we know Lyna's taken care of," he said chuckling a bit louder.

Cade carefully followed Cylax through the open cavern, covertly creeping towards the tent. He stared into an open gap of the tent with Cylax.

"Well Skywalker, at least we know Lyna's taken care of," Cylax chuckled.

"Oooh! Flying fishes. WHEEE!" a slurred voice came from within the tent. Lyna was just sitting there in her tent, with a glass of what appeared to be either Corelian Ale or some type of wine. Cade rubbed his forehead.

"Well, before she knows it, she'll be sleeping like a rock." Cade pointed. "Lets just leave her be; hopefully she wont be getting too far... Lets find the shuttle and get off of this planet!"

Cade carefully snuck off, away from the tent. He hid behind many obstructions along the way, to avoid detection. These people carried about their business. They looked slightly primitive, given from his observation. "Who are these people?" he thought outloud. Possibly the Ysanna residents of Ossus, he speculated. They are powerful wielders of the force, so caution was necasary.

• 2 weeks later...

((Cade is mean for trying to leave Lyna. But he and his posse is gonna get a taste of his own medicine. >:=D ))

All of a sudden, sleeping gases were activated, where Cade and his crew were. Myzu, and his four other cousins, Saluna, the teen twins named Jomo and Jojo, and Tino, glared at the intruders. "We're the Ysanna tribe," Myzu said in a cold voice.

(Moments later)

"Lyna? Lyna? Lyna?!" Tino said. Cyan licked Lyna's face.

The young woman finally woke up. "Uuuuh. What happened?" She stumbled on her feet, while Tino helped her.

"Looks like you've been drinking. Um... Gran-Gran wants you to see the intruders when they face her and the Council. There was also a blond-haired man too."

Lyna looked at Tino. "Blond-haired ma--?" Suddenly, a smile that said payback crept up. "Excellent..."

((Sure thing, Betrayer. :) As your character was having a meeting about Lyna with the Bloodbringers and the Shadow Dwellers, Lyna decided to leave Cade (Phantom Knight) and the others behind. She's joined by Dravin (Kyvios) and her pet binjinphant Cyan (played by me).

After Lyna and the other two landed Ossus, they got attacked by the Ysanna tribe (Lyna's real family; her mother's side of the family. Their leader is Halana Ysanna, Lyna's grandmother. The five cousins of Lyna, Myzu, Saluna, the twins Jomo and JoJo, and Tino, are protectors of the tribe and the Jedi artifacts. The Ysanna lives underground.

After they found out Lyna's part of the Ysanna family, they take good care of her and her crew. During this time, Cade and his posse are captured by the Ysanna when they're in the underground environment. They wanted to get the shuttle and leave Lyna due to a Blueprint to destroy the Empire in it. And right now, Lyna goes with the other tribespeople to meet these intruders she knows. :D ))

Cylax's sensors picked up a gas leak in the area they were.

Sleeping gas, I guess someone doesn't want us here

Suddenly the group was approached by some kids and a very attractive looking woman, she looked to be in her twenties.

"We're the Ysanna tribe," Myzu said in a cold voice.

Cylax faced the one who had the nerve to speak and could only assume he was the leader of this little group.

"Sleeping gas huh, you really are gracious hosts you know that." Cylax said sarcastically

Cade fell on his knees, trying his best to not fall comatose after inhaling the tranquiliser. He held his breath, and calmed his movements. He allowed the remaining cycle of air in his lungs sustain him through the power of the Force. Cade had succefully used Force Breath.

"We're the Ysanna tribe" one of the tribe members announced.

"Yeah, and I'm a hairless wookie!" Cade thought to himself. He used the force to summon his lightsaber from his belt to his hand, and ignited the blade. He glared at his surrounding foes.

"I cant believe they managed to spot us... They're more keener than I thought, considering these people are primitive."

He had to be careful about his Force Power consumption, if he continued to use Force Breath.

Slate had been following close behind Cylax, almost shoulder to shoulder with Cade when they were entering the tribal village that presided underground.

"Oooh! Flying fishes. WHEEE!" Slate heard, looking in on Lyna with Cade to see her drunken and dazed.

"Well, before she knows it, she'll be sleeping like a rock." Cade pointed. "Lets just leave her be; hopefully she wont be getting too far... Lets find the shuttle and get off of this planet!"

Slate looked at Cade as he moved away, and looked back towards Lyna, she was a companion from previous endeavors, and one of only two in the entire group that knew he could use the Force; one of two that remembered her. Slate shook his head and sighed, following after Cade, pushing aside his reservations, he felt that if this was her choice then let her learn from it.

As Slate caught up to Cade and Cylax he suddenly felt a wave of danger hit him, practically staggering him, he regained his composure, but not before noticing sleeping gas flooding the area. Slate noticed Cade stumble as he took a good whiff of the gas before regaining his footing and standing ready with his lightsaber active.

"We're the Ysanna tribe," Slate heard a tribal say, his voice carried discontent for them.

"Sleeping gas huh, you really are gracious hosts you know that," Cylax said sarcastically, making Slate chuckle to himself, as he was taking in none of the effects of the gas due to the protection his helmet gave him.

"Indeed. Our hosts are poor guards to assume a simple technique like gas would accomplish anything against armored opponents and people blatantly holding lightsabers in their hands," Slate pointed out, adding insult to injury, squaring up his shoulders and flexing his fingers over the stone he held in his hand; his analytical abilities were at work.

'They're very pompous, or at least the one is, and they assume primitive tactics will accomplish their goals in one swoop. Either they're very overconfident in their abilities, or they're better than they appear to be, caution, and patience are our best choices in dealing with them,' Slate thought to himself.

"Indeed. Our hosts are poor guards to assume a simple technique like gas would accomplish anything against armored opponents and people blatantly holding lightsabers in their hands,"

Cylax chuckled at Slate's response and nodded in agreement. Being part cyborg did have its advantages for him and this was one of them. The gas would have no effect on him unlike the jedi here who might not be able to last that long. For their sake Cylax decided to speak once again.

"There's obviously a misunderstanding here. My guess is this gas has been activated because you think we're intruders which technically we are. Your tribe can continue doing whatever they please, that doesn't matter to me. What does matter is a shuttle that's landed here and for you to return Lyna to us so that we can find it. I'm really not asking for much and I don't think Mr. Slate would approve of me blasting you all into dust so why don't you just turn this gas off and we can go about our business."

Myzu glared. He signaled one ofthe guards above to deactivate it. After the gas was off, Myzu stepped up. "Scums like you all from the above world don't belong here. And... wait. Did you say Lyna? How do you know her?"

"It's okay, Myzu. Don't hurt them," said a voice behind the cousins. Lyna Honso stepped up and looked at the intruders. Then at Cade. "Hello, Cade. And everyone. These are my cousins. Myzu, Saluna, the twins, Jomo and JoJo, and Tino. The Ysanna tribe are my real family, by my mom's side." She sadly stared at Cade.

The whole tribespeople, even Halana, gathered around Cade, Lyna, and the others.

Halana stepped beside Lyna and stared at Rawk, as if he was familiar. Suddenly, she recognized him. "Nat? Nat Skywalker?"

((This is the part where Rawk gets surprised as well, PK. :D ))

""Scums like you all from the above world don't belong here. And... wait. Did you say Lyna? How do you know her?"

"Lyna is... was part of our crew of mercaneries. But then she decided to ditch us." Cade replied, relieved to see the sleeping gas had deactivated and eventually faded away.

"Hello, Cade. And everyone. These are my cousins. Myzu, Saluna, the twins, Jomo and JoJo, and Tino. The Ysanna tribe are my real family, by my mom's side."

Cade eyed at Lyna and the rest of her "family". He wasnt in the mood for introductions.

"Look, lets just get straight to the point. Our business is with the shuttle, nothing more. No strings attached."

"Nat? Nat Skywalker?"

One of the tribes people stepped in and took a glance at Rawk. Rawk crossed his arms. "Heh, I'm afraid I dont go by that name anymore..." he slightly chuckled. "It looks like you have kept the legacy of the Ysanna tribe well alive, Halana."

Halana smiled. "Just tryin' to keep everyone together." Then she looked at Cade and Lyna.

Lyna squinted her eyes. "Wait. So... you guys are worried about that stupid shuttle? Do even know why I left? Why I left you behind? Number One: I left because you always treated me as dirt, Cade! Ever since the war ended, you've became more darker than I feared. I risked my life for you to be safe. Heck, I almost died in the Sith Temple to save your butt!" The tribespeople looked surprised. "And still... you treat me like a nobody. And if you dare say I'm emotionally unstable, I swear, by the Skywalker bloodline, you're gonna wish you hadn't said that."

Lyna looked down and sighed. "And Number Two: I wanted to keep you guys safe. Especially you Cade. Remember that Sith that called me the "Survivor" and fought me? He's mainly after me. So I seperated from you guys so that you'd be safe out of harm's way." Halana thought on what Lyna said. Sith? Calling her Survivor...? Then she knew. "Sethos," she said out loud.

Cylax could only take so much more of the drama of Cade and Lyna. Ever since he had joined up with them to stop this Sith it had been nothing but bickering and it was starting to drive him a little mad. He waited for the two elders to finish their conversation before speaking up.

"Alright, I've had just about enough of this," he said looking at Lyna. "Have you ever actually stopped to realize why we're after this shuttle, or did you even ask Skywalker? So you decided to run away, and now you found your true family. Did it ever dawn on you that now this Sith also knows of your discovery and will come after them as well?"

Now that he had finished with Lyna, it was Cade's turn.

"And you!" He began pointing over to Cade. "Would you get off your little chair of pride for two minutes and apologize to this girl already. Yes, that shuttle is important but so was the person that took it."

"Now you," he said to Myzu. "Say one more thing and I promise you I will bathe these walls in your blood."

"Would you get off your little chair of pride for two minutes and apologize to this girl already. Yes, that shuttle is important but so was the person that took it."

"Pride has nothing to do with this. We all came to a decision on how to deal with our sith companion. She left us, because she felt left out of the loop that nobody agreed with her."

He stared at Lyna. "We were supposed to be a team. You abandoned us, your fellow crew members over irrational personal reasons. If thats the choice you made, then you must learn to accept that responsibility. If anything, you got off easy. You have reconnected with your roots. Most of us have nothing."

Cade deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it back onto his belt. He stared back at Halena. "We have come for the shuttle. We mean you no harm." he raised his open hands up to offer a contract of peace between both parties.

Halana looked at Cade's hand. Then she looked down. "Young man. The cyborg is right. I sense pride and darkness in you. I've been around longer than you have. The Sith, known as Sethos, reminds me of you. We use to be Jedi together. And he's after Lyna. Why?" She looked at Lyna. "Because she's destined to destroy Sethos and his new Empire."

Halana looked back at Cade. "Young Skywalker, you must keep Lyna safe. Yes, she's kept you safe and yes, she tried to see the good in you... but have you done the same? Lyna has a deep sadness for the loss of her parents because of the Sith. But you don't sense bloodlust or darkness in her, do you? Her depression and paranoia... it skips a generation. By her father's side. So you need to protect her, Skywalker. I'm begging you. Please. Love her as she loves you, despite everything you two been through."

"Gran-Gran? What do you mean by 'skips a generation'?" Tino asked. Halana looked down sadly. Then at Lyna. "Lord Sethos... is your grandfather. Your father's father."

"Young man. The cyborg is right. I sense pride and darkness in you. I've been around longer than you have. The Sith, known as Sethos, reminds me of you."

"I don't friggin' believe this..." Cade muttered under his breath, toying with the thought of her inacurate comparison between him and an inhumane dictator who killed millions of innocents to fuel his dominance in the galaxy.

"Because she's destined to destroy Sethos and his new Empire."

The Empire... Sith... It all keeps coming and coming back. Whats the point of fighting something that keeps regenerating itself. Cade began pacing around the area.

"Young Skywalker, you must keep Lyna safe. Yes, she's kept you safe and yes, she tried to see the good in you... but have you done the same? Lyna has a deep sadness for the loss of her parents because of the Sith. But you don't sense bloodlust or darkness in her, do you? Her depression and paranoia... it skips a generation. By her father's side. So you need to protect her, Skywalker. I'm begging you. Please. Love her as she loves you, despite everything you two been through."

"I guess there is no way out of this..." Cade muttered. "You want me to play as her body guard? Fine. But dont expect anything more than that. I still think she is much better off without us." He stepped forward. "Now will you return my Uncle's stolen shuttle? Or do I have to go down on my knees and grovel at your feet, your Majesty?"

Rawk couldnt help but chuckle. "Sure did tell her..." he thought to himself.

Archived