Home

Star Wars: Legacy of Hope

Lyna stood there in shock. Darth Sethos... was her grandfather? But... how? She couldn't believe her own family member would kill their own children! Could she?

Halana sighed sadly. She turned to Myzu and Jomo. "Lead them to the shuttle." The two cousins bowed their heads, gesturing for Cade and others to follow. Myzu then whispered to Cade, "At least we know how to forgive better than you Skywalkers." He continued to lead them.

Halana looked at Rawk sadly. Then at Lyna. "Go with them."

"But grandmother, he's gonna treat me wrong aga--"

"Go. Please..."

Lyna stared sadly. Then she looked at all her family members. After she hugged her grandmother and her other three cousins, she said, "May the Force be with you all." And with that, she followed Cade and the others slowly, with Cyan on her shoulder.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Rise my pawns, rise from the depths. The time for reckoning is now!" Sethos shouted to nothing, and everything.

And with that, from every direction, above Ossus, hundreds of ships and fighters came out of the sky, all adorned with the logo of Sethos. The Bloodbringers, the Shadow Dwellers. They were all there.

And as Sethos watched the spectacular sight from the helm of his flagship, he could not help but smile. The end of everything is very close at hand.

"To Ossus, my sons.

As Sethos said the word, the ships flew and touched down on the rugged, lush world. And Sethos followed.

Suddenly, Halana felt a disturbance, as she sat back down on her throne. "Grandmother?" Saluna asked worryingly, and helped her. "I sense... great evil approaching..." All of a sudden, it came to her. "It's Sethos."

She turned to one of the guards. "Warn Lyna and the others! Hurry!" After the guard nodded, he ran off to do just that.

(Meanwhile)

As they were nearing the shuttle, Lyna sensed a disturbance as well. Suddenly, she knew what it was. "Sethos..."

The Ysanna guard came just in time to Lyna, Cade, and the others. "Her Majesty sensed Darth Sethos! He's here!" An explosion could be heard. "Shoulda smelled them," Myzu said coldly. "Round up the warriors and the other cousins, Jomo. We've got a date with the Sith today..."

Lyna herself ran to the surface and gasped. Sethos' fleet and army were here. The young woman glared and ignited her lightsaber, ready to battle this threat and Sethos. "I will not let you hurt my family again," she whispered.

Now, thousands of warriors stood on the grounds of Ossus, wanting eagerly to serve their Lord and Master. They were grouped in columns, as hordes more joined them from the unloading ships. It was a busy sight.

About to land in it is the ship of Sethos, Dark Lord. As he looked on, the scene continued. Orderly chaos. Mindless fools, he thought. To the slaughter. The end is near.

The landing ramp of his large ship set down, and disciplined formations of Bloodbringers exited. A soldier approached the bridge where Sethos stood, and bowed down before him. Sethos sensed him coming, then turned around.

"My lord," said the Bloodbringer, "Ossus awaits your footsteps."

"I shall follow. Leave me."

"Yes, my lord." And with that the Bloodbringer departed.

Sethos lifted his hand up, and his lightsaber came flying to it. He clenched it tightly before igniting it, during which he savored the smell of the blade. He turned it off, then stepped out...

Over hundreds of Ysanna warriors awaited the battle to defend Ossus. Lyna stood there like a general. This reminded her of the Clone Wars she read about...

Suddenly, a tap on her shoulder came from behind. It was Saluna, Jomo and Jojo, Tino, and none other than Myzu, the Children of Light leader. "Thought you might need some help," Jojo said with a smile. Lyna grinned. "Definitely. Thank you."

Myzu looked down. Then he looked at Lyna and grinned. "Anytime... coz."

The young woman smiled back and looked ahead. "Remember... you are the Ysanna tribe! Descendants of the Jedi from the Old Republic! Jedi and Ysanna... rise and unite!! Defend and fight the good fight!" Lyna shouted, raising her orange bladed lightsaber in the air. The hundreds of warriors cheered and chanted, awaiting the battle to come.

Deep inside, Lyna hoped that Cade and the others would help as well. Sure, that data on the shuttle was important... but so were innocent lives here...

Just as it looked like something good was about to happen something terrible had to stop it. They were finally going to get the shuttle back and of course the sith attack...again. Cylax knew the shuttle was important but now that the sith were here it looked like he had no choice but to help fight. He let out a sigh and approached Lyna who was rallying the tribe.

"We don't exactly know one another and haven't been allies for long but if you want my help I need you to trust me. Give me some of the warriors to command and we'll head to higher ground to flank the enemy." he said to her.

Lyna glanced over and saw Cylax. She was surprised to see him.

"We don't exactly know one another and haven't been allies for long but if you want my help I need you to trust me. Give me some of the warriors to command and we'll head to higher ground to flank the enemy."

The young woman smiled. "Thank you... for your help, Cylax. Go on and take half of the warriors. I'll leave some here to the defend the underground. Make sure Sethos and his lackeys don't go under to harm innocent lives."

Saluna stepped up. "Let me assist you, cyborg. I am Saluna Ysanna. Second-in-command of the Children of Light. My skills are to throw knives and small blades at any enemy that stands in the way. I trust you'll find my skills useful." The young gothic warrior grinned.

Darth Sethos stood in front of a crowd of tens of thousands of Sith soldiers, all under his command, and all awaiting his next move. They were gathered in marching columns, ready to move out and annihilate the enemy. No one dared flinch or show any sign of weakness.

"Today," Sethos began, "a dark legacy will be forged. Today, we take Ossus, and annihilate the elusive Ysanna tribe. Today, we will massacre every single sentient on this plain."

"We have been gone far too long. We have remained idle far longer. But today, we make our mark on this unsuspecting galaxy once more! They have thought us dead, let us prove them wrong!"

The troops broke out in a chorus, "All hail Lord Sethos!"

Cade stood with the others, watching the skys getting crowded with the warships and small fighters. The soldiers on foot were slowly heading towards them.

Cade crossed his arms. "Hundreds of Ysanna Warriors against an entire fleet of Imperial Forces? Head on? It would be a mindless slaughter..."

Cade examined the skies. Somewhere beyond the atmosphere would have to be the primary control ship, with access communication between the entire blockade. A plan suddenly formed in Cade's head.

"At least send a Shadow Team to the main Star Destroyer. If we go adrift, they will lure us in with their tractor beam. While they search the ship, we sneak off and find the Primary Control Center, which will give us communications to the fighters. We then override their consoles to permanantly set to autopilot and lead them far away from this planet. It probably wont take out the entire fleet, but we should be able to take out a significant portion that only the Cruisers remain. We might even be able to send a distress call."

"At least send a Shadow Team to the main Star Destroyer. If we go adrift, they will lure us in with their tractor beam. While they search the ship, we sneak off and find the Primary Control Center, which will give us communications to the fighters. We then override their consoles to permanantly set to autopilot and lead them far away from this planet. It probably wont take out the entire fleet, but we should be able to take out a significant portion that only the Cruisers remain. We might even be able to send a distress call."

Lyna glanced at Cade and thought of his plan. She then nodded. "Not a bad plan. Let's do it."

Tino stepped up to Cade. "Can I help you, mister? I maybe be six, but I can fight really good!" He held his staff, with an orange orb on the top of it, and smiled up at Cade.

Lyna smiled quietly at Cade, wondering what he might say.

"Let me assist you, cyborg. I am Saluna Ysanna. Second-in-command of the Children of Light. My skills are to throw knives and small blades at any enemy that stands in the way. I trust you'll find my skills useful."

Cylax glanced over at Saluna for a few seconds. At least she could throw her weapons but still it looked like none of them had blasters. This meant Cylax would have to plan around that but still go with his original plan of using the trees for cover.

"Very well Saluna I trust you know this terrain better than I do. Do you know of any good vantage points we can use against our enemies?" he asked her.

Slate looked out at the columns of soldiers, all carrying the emblem of Sethos and simply sighed.

'So much for good plans, such a waste,' he quipped to himself in thought, glancing at the situation, his high-powered mind going to work. He knew that his geniusly tactical mind would best be served on the battlefield, but he also knew that his experience and skill as both an Imperial Knight, and an Outerrim Assassin would help the Shadow Team in infiltrating the Flagship, for once, his mind was torn, a rare thing indeed.

But Slate brushed these thoughts aside just for the moment, he would need to ensure the safety of at least one person amongst the group he'd come with, and he was determined to do so. He turned to Syana.

"Here, take your lightsaber, you'll need it in the events to come. As for me, I must come to a decision, and then act upon it, but either of the choices I make will lead to me having to abandon my vigil over you, for the time being. So, Syana, I must say goodbye for now; keep safe, fight well, resist your Master as best you can ((this in turn showing that he'd already deduced her former Master, even before she'd told anyone, which she hasn't)), and if things turn ill, then don't be afraid to flee, it isn't cowardice to choose to fight more battles in the future, even if it means losing the one at hand," And with that Slate handed Syana her lightsaber, turning and walking off towards Lyna.

"Lyna, how might I best help in the efforts against this enemy? I'm a tactical master, and would be well suited for the defense of Ossuss, but I'm also skilled in subterfuge and would be excellent for aiding the Shadow Team. Since it seems you're in command, something I apologetically fail to understand, which of these tasks would you have me for, Lyna?" He asked the young woman holding the orange lightsaber.

"Can I help you, mister? I maybe be six, but I can fight really good!"

Cade stared at the child, blank in the face. He looked at the strange stick with an orange orb attached to it. Then he smiled, and roughed up the little toddlers hair.

"Cute... But I'm afraid the battlefield is no place for a child to be in; You have many years ahead of you. If you didnt come back with me alive, your mother wouldnt be very happy with me."

He took his palm off and glanced at Slate, whom offered his serviced to either Lyna or the Shadow Team. "You have marvelous skills, Slate, for either parties. I'm currently accepting voluneteers for the Shadow Team, but I wont need many members. We need to keep this inconspicuous." Mind you, he wasnt only redering to Slate, but to everyone else.

"Very well Saluna I trust you know this terrain better than I do. Do you know of any good vantage points we can use against our enemies?"

"Definitely," Saluna grinned. "We camouflage well in the Jungle. There, we can strike the enemy from amongst the trees. Let's go." And with that, Saluna led some Ysanna tribe warriors to the jungle, waiting for Cylax to follow.

"Here, take your lightsaber, you'll need it in the events to come. As for me, I must come to a decision, and then act upon it, but either of the choices I make will lead to me having to abandon my vigil over you, for the time being. So, Syana, I must say goodbye for now; keep safe, fight well, resist your Master as best you can ((this in turn showing that he'd already deduced her former Master, even before she'd told anyone, which she hasn't)), and if things turn ill, then don't be afraid to flee, it isn't cowardice to choose to fight more battles in the future, even if it means losing the one at hand," And with that Slate handed Syana her lightsaber, turning and walking off towards Lyna.

After Syana got her lightsaber back, she stared at Slate sadly, and wished the Force to be with him.

"Lyna, how might I best help in the efforts against this enemy? I'm a tactical master, and would be well suited for the defense of Ossuss, but I'm also skilled in subterfuge and would be excellent for aiding the Shadow Team. Since it seems you're in command, something I apologetically fail to understand, which of these tasks would you have me for, Lyna?"

Lyna turned to Slate and nodded. "That's a great idea. You go with Cade to the main Star Destroyer. The Shadow Team can really use you as well."

"Cute... But I'm afraid the battlefield is no place for a child to be in; You have many years ahead of you. If you didnt come back with me alive, your mother wouldnt be very happy with me."

After Cade informed everyone, Tino glared up at him. "I don't have a mom! Only Gran-Gran and my cousins! And I can fight well! Watch!" Jomo grinned and threw a medium rock in the air, using the Force. Tino then Force jumped in the air, and shot a blast from his staff's orb at the rock. It shattered to pieces.

After making a safe landing, Tino looked at Cade and grinned. "How ya like them apples?"

Lyna grinned. "Impressive. Settled. Cade's team: Slate, Tino, and 4 Ysanna warriors go for the main Star Destroyer. Cylax, Saluna, and 7 Ysanna tribe in the jungles. And Jomo, Jojo, Myzu, myself, and the others stay here. Everybody good? Great! Let's end this battle!"

Cade watched with amazement at the child's performance. He began rubbing his chin, uncertain if bringing the child with him on practically a suicide mission was immoral, given of his natural talents.

"Impressive. Settled. Cade's team: Slate, Tino, and 4 Ysanna warriors go for the main Star Destroyer. Cylax, Saluna, and 7 Ysanna tribe in the jungles. And Jomo, Jojo, Myzu, myself, and the others stay here. Everybody good? Great! Let's end this battle!"

Cade continued rubbing his chin, blankely staring at the child. There was a chance they would encounter Sith Assassins and Dark Jedi. But if Lyna thought it wasnt "dark" of Cade to bring a kid along, then what was the point of arguing? Besides, the Ysanna clan were very powerful warriors.

"Alright kid, fine. But stick close to us at all times." he glanced at Slate. "Lets head back to the Ossanian Angel - we can make ourselves appear derelict and pull us in with their tractor beam. We use the hidden compartments to hide ourselves when they send a scanner team."

He headed back to the ruins of the old Jedi Temple where they landed the ship. "Lets head out, Shadow Team."

• 2 weeks later...

((Sorry for taking long. Was really waiting on Chevron, Cyborg, Master_Archon or Betrayer to respond. :p ))

After the Shadow Team left, Lyna looked at Cade sadly. "May the Force be with you all, Cade..." She looked ahead, waiting for Sethos' forces. Maybe after all this was over, she'd apologize to Cade... for her behavior and anything else that she might've done to hurt him. She didn't mean to, but she felt that both of them needed to apologize to one another. Didn't matter who. Only because they love each other...

"Lyna?" Jomo said. Lyna snapped back to reality and smiled at her teenaged cousin. "Oh. Thanks, Jomo."

"No prob, coz," he replied with a wink.

The young woman looked ahead. "Stand your ground until they come, warriors! Remember... the Force is always with us! And even if we're on the edge of losing... we will fight to the end!!" The Ysanna warriors cheered and chanted.

Cade and his Shadow Team Squad made it to back to the ship. The skies were begining to populate with Imperial ships.

"Lets just hope luck will be on their side, given the very limeted numbers against an entire Imperial Army."

He ran to the cockpit and hopped into the pilots seat. He turned on the engines and zoomed above the landscape. "We're gonna be so screwed..." he thought to himself. Within an hour, the ship made it to the other side of Ossus. The fleet will require a few hours to create the blockade around the entire planet.

The ship exited the atmosephere, undetected by the battle cruisers on the other side of the planet. They made a slight orbit, nearing the building borders of the blockade. They could see a few ships just ahead, the Primary Star Destroyer was seen within the population.

Cade unstrapped himself, and flicked off the engines. The entire ship was now adrift, with the life support system switched off. The Artificial Gravity system was switched off; resulting in Cade floating in mid-air. Breathing the remaining amounts of Oxygen, Cade walked towards a cupboard stacked with Breathing Masks. He gave one to each of his crew members.

"I turned off the Life Support systems, so they could buy our story that this ship is indeed derelict." Cade implied. "While we wait for them to drag us in with their tractor beam, we hide in the hidden compartments around the ship to avoid a scanner crew. Questions?"

Chaos. It was chaos. Thousands of Sith soldiers stood on the field, all of them clad in ebony and fighting to the death. Volley after volley of blaster fire met the Ysanna tribe members, bringing down many. The Shadow Dwellers, Sethos's Elite, and their leaders, the Bloodbringers, were all scattered around the field, clashing with the elite of the Ysanna. The crimson lightsabers clashed with the Ysanna ceremonial weapons, as many on both sides fall.

And atop the battle site, near a tall hill, stood Sethos, eagerly watching the battle from afar. Around him, the wind blows stronger. Small stones and debris flew around him, circling the Sith Lord in a most clandestine fashion.

"Spirits of the Sith, I call upon you to do your Dark Lord the bidding he requires of you. I command that you endow on this battlefield your presence!"

And with that, a huge tornado flew across the battlefield, claiming Ysanna and Sith alike. It ravaged through the Ysanna lines, killing the advanced forces unfortunate enough to be there as well. Sethos smiled, then jumped into battle.

"Definitely," Saluna grinned. "We camouflage well in the Jungle. There, we can strike the enemy from amongst the trees. Let's go."

Cylax cracked his neck before joining Saluna and the other warriors that had come with him. He couldn't help but let out a light laugh as he thought about how odd this whole day was. First he had tried to kidnap Lyna, only to have the sith show up and ruin that. He attempted one more attack only to be stopped by the now highly respected Slade. He tracked them through space and actually had a chance to kill one of the group members only to have the sith intervene once again. Then he followed himself making his temporary ally into becoming a full blown team member.

Cylax made his way into the trees and finally caught up to Saluna. He took a few seconds to stare at the girl. For someone who probably spent most of her life down in that temple, she didn't look half bad. Who was he kidding, she was drop dead gorgeous. In fact she was probably one of the only women who Cylax actually was attracted to. He took a minute to regather his thoughts before addressing her.

"We'll ambush them from here once the ground troops make contact with the enemy," he said to her. "And don't worry about my "appearance." I may be big and bulky but I've got a trick or two up my sleeve," he added in turning on his stealth camo.

He watched as the Sith clashed with the Ysanna from down below. He was about to order the attack when he saw the sith lord from earlier. His human half watched in awe as Sethos called down a large tornado on both Sith and Ysanna. His cybernetic half had already seen the tornado and saw that most of the warriors with him were safe from the tornado. The debris it was flinging however would be a different. Both the human and cybernetic side saw a rather large tree come flying at the group. He instinctively rushed to Saluna and tossed her aside as the tree hit him.

Thanks to his armor and having suffered much worse, Cylax slowly rose to his feet. He was a bit disoriented but still capable of fighting. With that he aimed his right arm and took out 6 sith warriors with one shot. He had his left hand in the air and dropped it down to indicate that now was the time to attack. He fired another shot and took down a few more Sith warriors.

"Now!" He shouted just in case they weren't familiar with his signal.

"I turned off the Life Support systems, so they could buy our story that this ship is indeed derelict." Cade implied. "While we wait for them to drag us in with their tractor beam, we hide in the hidden compartments around the ship to avoid a scanner crew. Questions?"

"I do!" Tino said through his breathing mask after everyone else put theirs on, "When do we get to kick some Sith bun?! Oh, and how long will it be till we get to that ship?"

-------------------------------------

As Saluna watched in shock at what Sethos did, a tree came down towards her, making her gasp. Thankfully, Cylax came to her aide and tossed her out of the way. When she looked up, he made the signal when he got up.

"Now!"

"Let's move!" Saluna shouted, and the other Ysanna warriors jumped from the tree branches and started to kill off the rest of the Sith, using their traditional weapons and the Force.

Saluna came to Cylax. "Are you all right?" When she asked that, a Sith came running towards them, lightsaber raised. Saluna glanced with a hard look. Extending her right arm, two small daggers slid down her metal wristband and into her hand. Then, in a swift motion, she threw the daggers at the Sith.

One hit his throat. The other hit his heart. The Sith immediately fell down on the ground, dead. Saluna looked back at Cylax and grinned.

-----------------------------------------

Lyna and Syana, along with the others, fought off the Sith to protect the underground city. The young woman looked up and sensed Sethos nearby. "Syana! Stay with Atrila, Myzu, JoJo and Jomo. I'll deal with Sethos."

"Right!" Syana nodded, and continued to fight. Lyna ran towards the direction of Sethos, using the Force to sense his presence. She Force jumped to where he was.

Finally, she jumped down a distance behind Sethos and glared as she stood up. Many Sith and Stormtroopers were coming her way, and with this, Lyna concentrated on the Force. As they got a little closer, the young woman used Force Repulse, a powerful blow that sent her enemies flying away, and disintegrating some that got too close to the blow.

She walked to where Sethos was and stood a few feet from him, holding her orange-bladed lightsaber firmly. "Sethos..." she said, so he could hear her.

"When do we get to kick some Sith bun?! Oh, and how long will it be till we get to that ship?"

Cade stared at the child. "Dont get cocky. We're facing an army of Imperial Troops and Sith Apprentices. This isnt a game!" he handed Tino a Breathing Mask. "Hell, this isnt even a place normally ideal for a child such as yourself. Stick close by us, and you'll do fine."

"As for your second question..." he pulled out a mobile holographic projector and switched it on, which projected a view of the Imperial ships circling around the planet. "It depends on how long it will take for them to find us. It could take anywhere between now and few hours by the most. In the meantime, we should hide within the hidden compartments of the ship."

Cade walked off and headed towards the ships security/lounge area and towards the main holographic projector. He lifted a panel, big enough for everybody to squeeze through the man-hole. "After you." he insisted everyone. "Follow the main cables, they will lead you down the hidden passages."

"Dont get cocky. We're facing an army of Imperial Troops and Sith Apprentices. This isn't a game!" Cade scolded Tino, Slate shifted his head in their direction as he listened, nodding to Cade's comments.

"...this isn't even a place normally ideal for a child such as yourself. Stick close by us, and you'll do fine." Slate rechecked his helmet - which acted as a breathing mask, just as it had acted as a filter mask against the knockout gas from earlier - for about the seventh time, something habitual, even for a person like him.

"I agree, no matter how blessed you are boy, a stealth mission such as this is no game, nor a joke; all beings have skill, regardless of the Force, any soldier among those Sith could be a veteran of dozens, maybe over a hundred battles and could easily put a well placed shot in your forehead. I have no doubt that there are more than just Sith Apprentices either, we'll encounter Sith Warriors - probably some Masters even," Slate commented, adding to Cade's reprimand.

Slate nonchalantly checked his weapon (the only one he keeps out in the open that is, seeing as he prefers anonymity in his use of the Force), continuing, "And all this coming from a professional Assassin no less. Heed what we say boy, we don't need headiness to get us killed."

"As for your second question..." Cade said, pulling out a holo-projector. "It depends on how long it will take for them to find us. It could take anywhere between now and few hours by the most. In the meantime, we should hide within the hidden compartments of the ship." Slate nodded and followed the group to the holographic projector, watching as Cade opened the panel to enter the passages and compartments.

"After you." Cade insisted everyone. "Follow the main cables, they will lead you down the hidden passages."

Slate watched as they filed in until it was just Cade and himself. He stared at Cade from his one eye through his helmet and wrapped his long scarf (which was big/wide enough to act like a cloak) around his armored body. He finally spoke up, "you know it would have been better if it were just the two of us. We're both familiar with each other from our pasts, it's a stealth mission to redirect enemy forces, and to call in help, not an assault on the ship itself, this group - no matter how small - will only make things difficult, if not sluggish."

Slate pulled his lightsaber out of thin air it seemed, as he raised his hand to direct Cade's attention to it. "Call me an over-assuming cynic, Cade, but it could still go down with just two of us doing it. After all, you don't want anything to do with what's going on, really, do you? Lyna's made her choice - it seems - and you just want the plans and schematics in that shuttle, after all. We weld them into the compartments, keep the tribals locked in your ship, do our duty on the Star Destroyer, head back planetside and get those plans while the battle still rages - release the tribals, of course - and you, your friend Nale, dear ol'Rawk and myself, will burn sky."

Something about the way Slate was putting these issues, and stating these facts was something Slate knew Cade would catch onto. Slate was a veritable genius, Cade knew he was a genius, Slate knew Cade knew he was a genius, and Slate knew Cade knew Slate's naturally sarcastic nature made him very cynical, which lead him to be little less than selfish, yet still more than unpleasant. Slate wanted something, he was too deep a thinker to selfishly want simple self-preservation, or even money, no, Slate was more than capable of preserving his own hide (and making money). Then again Slate was fickle too, he could simply be doing this to gather some tidbit of information he wanted, simply to appease his analytical discrepancies. Either way, Slate was being Slate, something he hadn't quite been since Syana had jumped into the picture.

Slate jiggled his lightsaber in front of Cade, "Your choice Skywalker. Either way, doesn't hurt my feelings."

((Rarr! Bogus-ly big post! As well as a just plain bogus post. ^_^ ))

"you know it would have been better if it were just the two of us. We're both familiar with each other from our pasts, it's a stealth mission to redirect enemy forces, and to call in help, not an assault on the ship itself, this group - no matter how small - will only make things difficult, if not sluggish."

Cade looked down at the man-hole, filled with the Ysanna tribesmen. Then back at Slate and Nale. Slate did raise a very good point: the fact that they were well aquainted and knew each others skills, would make an good asset to the stealth mission. Extra baggage so to speak would be unnesariy and draw unwanted attention. These cavemen, especially Tino, they knew practically nothing about: nor do they look exactly ideal for a stealth mission. But maybe that could work to an advantage.

"Your choice Skywalker. Either way, doesn't hurt my feelings."

"Wait Slate... You do make a very good point. We certainly dont need extra baggage, but we could use that to our advantage." Cade crossed his arms. "Because these people arent exactly classified as inconspicious, they make an ideal diversion to create a path to our primary goal."

"In a scenario where we need to reach from Point A to Point B, the only passage may conists of guards and obstacles." Nale analysed. "We could use them as a distraction, so as to clear a path to our objective."

"What do you think Slate? These guys were aware of the danger before they were recruited." Cade asked, picking Slate's strategic mind.

Archived