Home

What do you enjoy most about MMOs?

Jeff

What do you enjoy most about MMOs?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?

• Community Interaction
    • Crafting
    • Exploration
    • Player vs. Environment Combat
    • Player vs. Player Combat
    • Questing
    • Roleplaying

Story

Immersion

Detail

continuity

The Things I usually look for in a game, do not exist in MMO's, but Bioware's record and they're insistence on adding said features makes me wanna play.

But I do on occasion have some fun PVPing and PVE, but I'd gladly never do PVP again, if we could get KotOR/TSL standard story in it.

Story

Immersion

Detail

continuity

The Things I usually look for in a game, do not exist in MMO's,

I agree. MMO's usually lack these things and, as a result, are inferior to most decent single player games. MMO's are usually little more than a giant, expensive time sink.

The only good thing about MMO's has been hanging out with friends and making new friends. Should I be spending ten+ hours a week doing that... online? Probably not.

Like Adam said, we'll see if TOR can bring MMO's up to the quality of single player games.

Nothing. I hate MMO's, they are EVIL.
Come join us on the LOTRO darkside from your thousands of hours of WOW. You know you want to. We have cookies.

@ thread: I like a good story first and foremost. I don't want to see useless grinding. I do enjoy the camarderie of playing with a nice group of kin or guildmates. That's the one thing you can't get with an sp rpg--the social aspect and spending time in a multiplayer environment with people from all over the world.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I don't really like MMO's...unless we're talking of a specific genre, for example I dislike MMORPG's because they're too similar to eachother, SWTOR is better because it's got good graphics and a sci-fi theme, whereas most MMORPG's are fantasy with elfs and wizards and stuff like that...

now if we talk about FPS MMO - such as Crossfire for example - I like only specific ones. War Thunder is cool, liked it better than World Of Tanks

Archived