Home

Terrify the Poster Below You!

Alkonium

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maaaan I live REDNECK territory, that's damn near like a common everyday occurence where I'm from. I'd say it's happens in just about every household from what I've seen on the local news.

BTW, If your the fire chief, constable, and mayor in your own home town....you might be a redneck.

You wake up one morning, only to find out, that your the resident redneck of the century. And your name is Billybob Bucktooth, and your house has wheels; plus the most prize possesion in your life, is your daggum shotgun that yer daddy left ya.

Like I said earlier......we're just creeping each other out rather than terrifying one another. :xp:

Waking up and finding Kirstie Alley on the other side of your bed.....and you're handcuffed to the bedframe. And she's eyeballing you, not w/wanton lust, but wanton hunger.... (though the wanton lust part might actually be more terrifying :dev14: )

Just bizarre. Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.

You wake up in the middle of the night to find Kreia (see KOTOR II: TSL for ref.) standing at the foot of your bed, shrouded in darkness just staring at you. She starts laughing menacingly seemingly for no reason before resuming her usual composure and points at you while walking backwards into your closet.

It's clearly a trap, women avoid my place like plague!

You're driving home from a long trip out of state and suddenly "nature calls". You pull into a rest stop and race into a stall, upon finishing you realize there is no toilet paper and you're not wearing socks because you're wearing flip-flops.

Let's see...Leatherface, pin head, chuckie and his bride, wolf man, dracula, various other lycans and vampires form the past 7,000 years, and even satan himself are on my past victims list, taking the two of them on at the same time after trashing freddy should be no problem.

You owe more than your lifetime to some ugly overlord because of past sins of your forefathers.

You have no idea how defiant I can be.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Lol! I've heard of people seeing and hearing things like this when they would eat mushrooms, anyway - that is one bizzare kid's video.

I found this on YT awhile back, and I'm not sure if they used some sort of special effects with this clip are not; but regardless, it's always been kinda of interesting to watch. Anyway, if it's a fake...it's a damn good one IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived