Home

Terrify the Poster Below You!

Alkonium

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah not scary, but probably a bit of a mindf*** and aggravating knowing some puzzling things are ahead.

Discovering you're about to die an ugly death before the day's out and not having a clue how to prevent it (and you desperately want to live.....at least for the very forseeable future).

Bah, I'd just flush it down the toilet and replace it with sugar again hoping whoever put the cocaine there in the first place comes around looking for it again--and major lulz ensue when they discover it's sugar.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Kind of like that dude at the apartment years ago searching a modest size 1 shelf bookcase for 3 hours for his crack he left that obviously wasn't there. I know it doesn't sound funny when I tell it, but if you were there to watch I *swear* you'd be laughing. Priceless entertainment.

Being in Lloyd's situation at the truck stop but instead of Sea-Bass showing up, it's some grubby boomer from L4D.

Not really scary.

*Person who made meme gets IP address tracked, if dynamic IP, ToR nodes investigated.*

*Person is found.*

*Individual's personal info released on the web*

*Hired haxor steals embarassing photos of person and makes worse memes*

*Hired haxor profits*

Being on the wrong side of the issue against Chuck Norris.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not terrifying...for me at least :p Though probably quite embarrassing. I'm not quite as bald on top, hairy 'n' fat as that guy in a black thong with the guns and guitars on his bed--you know that picture I posted previously...but I'm at least somewhat close to looking like that. Less redneckish.

Finding out the person who sabotaged your family heritage project in 8th grade still had the photo and regretted it enough to want to appologize and give the picture back...about a minute after you threw him in a pool of molten steel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived