Home

Terrify the Poster Below You!

Alkonium

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As my mother, yes if only that I could not believe I came out of something like that...I'd expect something like that as a cellmate. However, while Brucie may have been big, buff, strong and fast Niko could still kick his ass. That thing doesn't really scare me. Enough with the prison jokes because we all know who Roman Polanski is gonna be paired up with.

ugly3_01.jpg

picture.php?albumid=434&pictureid=4139

I can't believe you friggin' went there. :raise: Bad dreams all night now.

Better yet:

You wake up and find that you just married Nancy Pelosi, and not only is she very horny, she is a dominatrix from hell. And she looks at you and says to you: "Let's seeeeee where shall I insert this."

^^^^

Hmmmm....."The communist kiss of death.".....I've seen that before, FREAKY! But not scary, sorry.

My turn!

You wake up one morning, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping. And you turn on the TV, but before you is Obama smiling with his s**t eating grin; on every freakin' channel. He says: "Good morning comrades, today is the day of your lives. We shall celebrate today my permanent leadership of this poor captialist country, and I shall lead you out of your misery comrades. DAH! It is good nooo, you shall see. Oh....and comrades, be sure that you report to your local health center for inspection (cavity searches) and the peoples school for the beginning of your re-education. That is all for now comrades. "

Hmmm... do you mean physically or verbal? :raise: If you mean verbal, than I would introduce him to Opera. The other, a baseball bat.

Btw, could be shocking but not scary, sorry.

Bill Clinton is now your Proctologist. And he carries with him very large cigars into his small, dark, cramp, waiting rooms for patients.

Damn......guess that'd make me you. *shudders* :dev9:

Finding out your best friend was about to detonate a car bomb outside your house if you moved out of his line of sight or tried to call for help.

(actually, this game is a bit difficult b/c I don't think most of us are really coming up w/"terrifying" things so much as repugnant ones or things that makes us go..."meh, no biggie)

That really would be torture, but not scary. I would just borrow GTA's "ultrabright laser" and give him unwanted cataract surgery.

(actually, this game is a bit difficult b/c I don't think most of us are really coming up w/"terrifying" things so much as repugnant ones or things that makes us go..."meh, no biggie)

(yeah your right, hell...I thought this would be easier than the joke game; but I think this starting to turn into a joke game as well....hmmm, irony.)

You are a turkey or chicken about to be beheaded for Thanksgiving after they've plucked every feather off your a$$.

Archived