Home

How To Unlock Concept Art

Rowan88

Hi,

I have beaten the game on Brutal, I have done all the secondary missions, I have found all the serpants, jumps, legends, relics etc, but im on 99% completion and im missing some concept arts.

The ones my friend has that I dont like the Raptor Elk for instance, I have tried killing loads of them but its not working, I have tried riding around on one for ages, still not working.

Can someone tell me how you unlock them as I just need this for my 100% complete :D

Thanks,

-R

• 2 weeks later...

ya know honestly i have this horrible sinking feeling is alot of them might be by doing the stage battles on multiplayer. as i dont have online ill be ragin if they are. when i finished i had only 1 concept art for the tainted coil and 1 for the drowning doom. started then fiddling around on the ai practice stage battles for those random acheivements and unlocked some that way. apart from that i think it could be by hoppin on them an killing a few enemies. dunno.

ya know honestly i have this horrible sinking feeling is alot of them might be by doing the stage battles on multiplayer. as i dont have online ill be ragin if they are. when i finished i had only 1 concept art for the tainted coil and 1 for the drowning doom. started then fiddling around on the ai practice stage battles for those random acheivements and unlocked some that way. apart from that i think it could be by hoppin on them an killing a few enemies. dunno.

Your on the right track. Create a custom game on the feeding pit and don't invite anyone in (I think you can do this offline to). Capture all the Fan/booth points but be careful not to let you troops attack the enemy stage (it an a booth will be present just destroy the booth).

Next create a Waypoint/flag in the feeding area and start spawning units. The monster will kill off your units so you won't hit the capping limit. Keep spawning a unit till you get a "concept art unlocked" then move onto the next unit. The Tainted coil took the longest with spawning/reproducing wth the right units.

To get the concept art for the actual "Stages/Fortresses" upgrade them fully then Double team with the stage (so your on the Mic). Leave your character there for OVER 5 mins. when you jump off you'll get the concept art for that too.

NOTE: If your getting the animal concept art too make sure you kill them in hand-to-hand or with guitar attacks. Kills with the The Duce don't count.

ah not so bad. yeah i get what ya mean bout the feeding pit area will give that a go. i could see it working. oddly enough tho the concept art i have already for the coil and the drowing doom are for 2 of my least used units, the brood and bleeding death but ah well. as for the animal concpet art ive completed all the hunter missions but only got 4 or 5 i think so it would appear im gonna have to kill another load grrr

• 4 months later...

Archived