Home

I am definately in love

Losun

Dear doctor,

I've finished Lair of the Laviathan three days ago and I just can't get ms. Morgan LeFlay out of my head. I think I am in love, and want to find a similar one in real life. Am I normal?

Yours Sincerely

Losun

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not uncommon. Although generally it's more likely to happen with Anime, but we don't allow riff-raff of that sort around Mojo! Stuff like Brutal Legend's Ophelia, though, that's a different matter...

Just don't let it get in the way of real life relationships.

But seriously? Morgan Leflay? She's not even classic Monkey Island! I prefer CMI Elaine, or even Purcell's slender version of the Voodoo Lady. B)

...Brutal Legend's Ophelia, though, that's a different matter...

Dear, sweet Ophelia...

How could you be in love with a fictional character? I have thought that some fiction characters are hot but I have never said that I am in love. Who knows I cant feel what he feels.

Fictional girls do it like real girls can't.

I did the background, water, and all the coloring on that one... I did not do the line art for Elaine though.

Good Stuff! I love the way you drew the moon. The artist you joined forces with doesn't seem to have much other MI work, though.

Thanks for your help, and answers. I thought I wasn't alone on this one. I particularly love her when she is standing in the belly of the Manatee, that just makes me melt.

Anyway my doctor told me to collect stamps, which was all right until some jerk came and sprayed them with ink.

Archived