Home

I am definately in love

Losun

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I blame the creators of Lara Croft for encouraging an entire generation to think like this...

Just out of curiosity have you ever had a real relationship with another human being? I'm not meaning to pick on you but I wonder if maybe you just do not understand what "love" really is?

I blame the creators of Lara Croft for encouraging an entire generation to think like this...

Really? I blame the creators of Anime. Lara Croft was a pathetic footnote on what is otherwise a carousel of unearthly delights... For some.

And the fact remains that the Japanese have been in love with the idealistic rather than the realistic since the 70's, maybe before. It was only a matter of time before this seeped into the ideology of Westerners.

Irishmile, I'm not trolling the board. I thought that I'd start this thread to talk about Morgan, and not to analyze me as a pscychological case. And my answer to your question about my relationship status was not an insult, and nothing personal (I think your artwork is awesome, and I really respect you for that), but I don't think that it would be relevant to the topic.

Saying that I'm in love with Morgan is an exaggeration of course, and I thought that it was clear from the start of the thread (if it wasn't, then it's my bad, sorry). My whole point was that as a huge Monkey Island fan who has played every episode multiple times and enjoyed it always, I somehow felt someting very unusual. While playing Lair of the Laviathan and watching Guybrush interact with Morgan the words "cheating" and "divorce"came to my mind, because I find her much more attractive than Elaine, and completely forgot about wifey, while she was very important in the games made before.

I think that Morgan is a brilliant character, charming, funny, and of course very brutal andI must say that I think she's really pretty as far as video game characters go, but you won't d me sleeping with a cardboard cut-out of her. I truly have no idea, what the creators intend to do with her in the end. What will Elaine think of her, but then again what will Guybrush think of the goody-goody Lechuck who hopefully will turn back to his evil self, so his butt could be kicked.

Irishmile, I'm not trolling the board. I thought that I'd start this thread to talk about Morgan, and not to analyze me as a pscychological case. And my answer to your question about my relationship status was not an insult, and nothing personal (I think your artwork is awesome, and I really respect you for that), but I don't think that it would be relevant to the topic.

Saying that I'm in love with Morgan is an exaggeration of course, and I thought that it was clear from the start of the thread (if it wasn't, then it's my bad, sorry). My whole point was that as a huge Monkey Island fan who has played every episode multiple times and enjoyed it always, I somehow felt someting very unusual. While playing Lair of the Laviathan and watching Guybrush interact with Morgan the words "cheating" and "divorce"came to my mind, because I find her much more attractive than Elaine, and completely forgot about wifey, while she was very important in the games made before.

I think that Morgan is a brilliant character, charming, funny, and of course very brutal andI must say that I think she's really pretty as far as video game characters go, but you won't d me sleeping with a cardboard cut-out of her. I truly have no idea, what the creators intend to do with her in the end. What will Elaine think of her, but then again what will Guybrush think of the goody-goody Lechuck who hopefully will turn back to his evil self, so his butt could be kicked.

Hey man if your into that sort of stuff I won't judge. I mean we here at the Mojo forums are a very tolerant community :) (just kidding). Seriously though, now that you've explained it I can see were you are coming from.

If you don't have any hands, elbows or a strong neck, and you don't have a strong will either, you should buy:

The STAR WARS FORCE TRAINER

The Force Trainer by Uncle Milton actually allows you to control a Jedi Training Remote with your mind, by tapping into cutting-edge brainwave technology. Utilizing dry EEG sensor technology, the headset reads and interprets your brainwaves. The deeper your concentration and mental focus, the greater your ability to move the Training Sphere up or down the Training Tower.

It's SO amazing! You will be able to throw rocks in glass houses in no time!

...except that is through force of will.

It trains your force of will, so if you don't have a stronge force of will it will help you

You could (with the right amount of balance) kick the rock with your feet.

I still believe you should get out of the glass house and ask someone with arms to come inside to help you with the throwing.

Or you should get your automatic rock-thrower out of your pirate utility belt

The seas and the weathers are what is;

your vessels adapt to them or sink.

Really? I blame the creators of Anime. Lara Croft was a pathetic footnote on what is otherwise a carousel of unearthly delights... For some.

And the fact remains that the Japanese have been in love with the idealistic rather than the realistic since the 70's, maybe before. It was only a matter of time before this seeped into the ideology of Westerners.

I also blame Lara Croft. I have never realy thought a video game character is hot or "Loved" them. I dont think he knows what love is.

Archived