Home

Ronilum (A New Planet Mod)

harIII

I'm announcing that I have been working on for some time now. It is a new planet that will be accessible immediately after you depart from Dantooine.

-----How to start the mod-----

You will meet a man on Manaan named Ulene Falcar who will desire you to help him with finding some funding for his archeological site.

-----What is Going to Happen (No Spoilers)-----

As you working Ulene Falcar he will convince you to visit his site on Ronilum where he and his team have uncovered something that appears to be the siding of some kind of subterranean structure and for some reason he believes it will be of great interest to the Jedi Order though he keeps the knowledge to himself until you visit him.

You will venture into the depths of the planet and learn of the secrets of the past, the present, and the future, experiance a powerful betrayal by the one you trusted, and learn of the ultimate tool of the Dark Side, the Article.

-----Things to be Expected-----

1. Side Missions...plenty of them

2. So far 3 different companions will be recruited

3. New Force Powers

4. Items, a **** load of them

5. New reskinned and remodeled modules (also all screenshots of reskinned modules will be at the very end. I can't stand working in the override folder with all the hundreds of files that are required for each module)

6. A powerful storyline that will "pave the road" for up to a minimum of two sequals

-----Progress-----

So far I am about halfway done with the main story plot. There will be new Force Powers, items, characters, reskinned and remodeled modules, and most importantly new companions. At the moment progress has been slow because I'm waiting on the new modules to come in.

-----References-----

For reference to those that are interested there are:

At least 19 new modules, that will probably increase later on

-----Things Needed-----

The main things that I will absolutely have to have are people willing to do voice overs and reskins. If anybody wants to, please feel free to PM me.

-----Any Ideas-----

If any of you have ideas that you would like to see, please post and I will do my best to integrate them into the mod.

-----Screenshots-----

Any new screenshots that I generate over time will be posted here.

Screenshots set 1 - http://img132.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=unionheadquarters3.jpg

I'm not sure if I should release more of the plot yet so I will let the public decide on how much more should be revealed.

Archived