Home

Adding VOs

harIII

I'm trying to add the game's voice overs of a male Twilek to a dialog file. The dialog works perfectly because I tested it before adding the voice overs. I copied a sound resref from deesra at the Jedi Academy on Dantooine and now I only get the first line of the dialog file and then it closes.

It is set up to be a dialog file similar to the Tarisian Citizen's. If you speak to him it will play a random piece of dialog and then all 5 branches have a link to a sixth branch were you can talk about what is happening, directions to major areas, and information about the planet your on.

The dialog ends when it is suppose to take you to the menu were you can talk to him and I cannot figure out why it won't let me go further into the dialog. The only thing I can think of is that it all started with the voice over.

Also another quick question, can I put new voice overs in a .mod module?

-----Edit (Update in the Problem)-----

I did some more work in the dialog file and for some reason it turned out to be the dialog file and not the voice over. It I extract it, place it in the override folder it works. If I open it, then save it to the override folder, it craps up. Do any over you have any ideas.

Archived