Home

Jedi Outcast single player beta test Remnant Rocket Train: Jango’s Revenge

gweedodung

Hi All,

Just a quick Beta test to check file structure, make sure shaders are there etc...

I welcome feedback but I probably wont change too much as this is just a quick change to a previously released map.

I am releasing a newer version for Jedi Academy shortly.

Thanks,

Juan

Thanks all :)

So It loads, has all the shaders etc?

You made It to the end?

I know the credits still dont work.

Thanks razorace, I will change fall-kill-zone down in the JA version. Never thought about jet packs.... There is a trigger you could possibly fly over also....

~Juan

• 2 weeks later...

Tried it and it doesn't work.

Few problems were:

Jango is invisible.

Falcon missing textures.

Train missing textures.

That's as far as a I got. I didn't want to play anymore.

I went through your pk3 to see if something was just packed wrong, and man it is a mess in there.

In your rrt20 folder there is a pk3 for 'sp_jangofett' and 'rrt20' pk3.

Openning the rrt20.pk3 reveals another 'sp_jangofett.pk3'. Then there is a folder labeled 'The Fetts' and guess what is in there? 'sp_jangofett.pk3' and 'sp_bobafett.pk3', and in all those fett pk3's there is not a single texture for the kyle skin to reference. Oh yeah, there is also a folder titled 'base', and guess what is in there: yep another 'sp_jangofett.pk3.'

So I reccommend you go through and clean up your pk3, and then test it in a clean base folder. One that doesn't have any mods, no matter how small or insignifficant, and see if it works then.

Archived