Home

So Yeah, I'm Getting Married. This Saturday.

Boba Rhett

This is my novice year. I'm in Prose/Poetry, with the theme of mythical creatures. =D

Oooh I see. I love Speech! I was the captain of our team :D So you have a little black binder too, I take it? Haha :D I love Poetry (or "Verse" as we called it... back in my day). I was very very close to going all the way in Poetry last year, but got knocked out final round for State. Besides verse I also did Dramatic Interpretation, Dramatic Duet Acting, Radio, Humorous Duet Acting, and Impromptu Speaking. So a little bit of everything :] All this to say... it was probably the best thing I ever did in my high school career. Stick with it!

And back on topic...

I agree with Groovy! A Mrs. Rhett cameo would be brilliant! :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today is the day! The wedding starts at 5:30pm.

I'll make sure to get lots of pictures from the wedding and the honeymoon. Sorry about the lack of an invite Dath. I was too afraid that you'd steal the bride away from me and ride off into the sunset on the back of a wild bear.

Thanks for all the wish of luck. ... Here I go!

First, I'm with Mr Wally and Evil Q on this..... already? Time certainly flies. Best of luck and congratulations. Take edlib's advice and don't forget the pants, unless the wedding is clothing optional...... in which case forget about posting pics :xp: (I'll be happy to take your word on the whole wedding thing :p ).

As to unsolicited advice, remember that in arguments she always wins, even when she loses otherwise..... (see post #2 :D).

Wow. Rhett is not a married man.

How's it feel?

Do you have any special plans for the honeymoon?

^This is an example of a typo making a post a lot more evil.

But seriously, I hope you had a great time, and that she didn't leave you at the [elf sacrificial] altar. :D

Congratulations Rhett! I hope you had a wonderful, fantastic day. As soon as you both can, take the time to write down whatever you can remember from your wedding day. It doesn't have to be in order, it can be random thoughts. Funny or touching snippets of conversation, people you saw, what the cake looked or tasted like, how you felt when you saw your wife coming down the aisle, anything. Save the journal somewhere safe and re-read it every anniversary. You'll be surprised how much you remember later if you take the time to process it now.

However, go make love to your wonderful wife first.

As soon as you can, take the time to write down whatever you can remember from your wedding day. It doesn't have to be in order, it can be random thoughts. Funny or touching snippets of conversation, people you saw, what the cake looked or tasted like, how you felt when you saw your wife coming down the aisle, anything. Save the journal somewhere safe and re-read it every anniversary. You'll be surprised how much you remember later if you take the time to process it now.

Yeah, Rhett, you'll likely be seeing this material later, probably when she catches you in an unguarded moment. Be ready to score big points here so you can score big time later. :naughty: Forewarned is forearmed. ;)

Posting this from the airport on my iPod. Wedding was amazing, bride was beautiful. I am now off to disneyworld!!!

Make reservations for the luau dinner (can't remember the official name) at the Polynesian resort. The food is great and the fire dancer is absolutely spectacular--worth every penny and than some.

Beware pin trading--very addictive, especially the Star Wars pins. I have an entire lanyard of just SW pins, and it's fun running around trying to find hidden mickey pins.

Archived