Home

Modders Please

harIII

I've been working on a new planet for some time now and believe that I could now do the first part of the VOs and appearances.

I need several voice actors preferably between the ages of 15 and 30 who have the equipment to make good quality VOs.

I also need a few good skinners or even one that would like to work on some of the appearances for me. My goal is to have every new npc's appearance a new one. If anyone is interested, please send me links to a few things that you have done so that I may see your quality.

I've been working on a new planet for some time now and believe that I could now do the first part of the VOs and appearances.

I need several voice actors preferably between the ages of 15 and 30 who have the equipment to make good quality VOs.

I also need a few good skinners or even one that would like to work on some of the appearances for me. My goal is to have every new npc's appearance a new one. If anyone is interested, please send me links to a few things that you have done so that I may see your quality.

Hey, sorry I haven't sent you a sound file yet. My laptop charger busted and now I am having to use the desktop. I will send something to you once I get it fixed. I am 13, but I have a relatively deep voice. And remember I can do droids. ;) I can also do some skins if you want.

Don't worry! I haven't forgot about you!

JuniorModder

Archived