Home

Machinarium

purple_tentacle_

I just finished a few days ago. It was really good, as I think someone mentioned the end left me "puzzled", it didn't need to be something epic but neither did it need to be THAT.

As for the controls, being able to manipulate things within your range, etc, I got used to it pretty quickly. The only time I got stucked on a puzzled for not having that into consideration, was very early on the game, the part with the rail.

The puzzles being mostly logic puzzles I think was interesting and fitting (and having played their previous games I knew what to expect), but I admit I used the in-game walkthrough quite often. And could someone please explain me the very last puzzle? It makes me feel stupid, I still don't get it.

Overall, it was a sweet game and I'll keep looking forward from more of those guys. Also, fans of Amanita Design among you might have noticed the little cameo of a robot from one of the Samorost games. It was an awesome detail.

Usually English editions seem to end up download only or only come out in the UK, especially for adventure games. Never in the U.S., much, although Vampyre Story did eventually make it over here in stores.

I'm hoping the Daedelic English releases will be popular in the U.S., because I would love to start getting into their games and having physical copies as well.

The US-adventure market has changed in years, I guess.

That download thing would getting me mad. I want my game as a box-version for the shelf! And I want the MI 1:SE as a box-version for crying out loud! :)

@Now, how does your box from Machinarium look like?

They were in Collogne Germany with us! I´ve an TWW sticker. They seated next to me! But why I was so stupid and don´t asked about signatures? But talking personally to those guys are more worthy than a signature, I guess. :)

But then I have a brooch of "Ask me about Tales of Monkey Island" and a strong bad game from Dan Conners. :cool:

But remember this time Deadalic was only the publisher (Machinarium). Machinarium is a indy-game from Czech Republic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived