Home

New Army of Divinity-Republic Guild

SeanRoche14

Hey! this is AOD (Army of Divinity) My name is Sean Roche im a member of AOD. Im on the council of war and im here to recruit soldiers for the republic in our fight against the sith. i hope you take the time to join our guild New Army of divinity because we are a proactive guild that will try to bring peace to the galaxy,we have great members and everyone tries to help out one another.We are a very friendly guild and we are family here and i hope you join our guild and become part of that family.

The forum website is at http://armyofdivinity.lefora.com/forum

What our Guild can offer:

* A relaxed, fun and CASUAL environment

* Mature players to interact with

* A great sense of community and belonging

Ideal Candidates:

* Are mature, over 14 years

* Skilled Player – Skilled in the class that you play

* Excellent Attitude – No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset

Requirements:

If you would like to join please fill this apllication out and post it on our forum website.If you are sending an application for a council spot send it with the council you want to be on and the spot that is available on that council!

CHARACTER NAME:

AFFILIATION & ALIGNMENT:

SERVER TYPE:

RP (Y/N):

ACTIVITIES:

AGE GROUP:

TIME ZONE:

MMO EXP:

GUILD EXPECTATIONS:

OTHER:

DESIRED CLASS:

All council members will be forum moderator

Grand Council~

AdjutantxReflex- Grand Councilor

The Grand Councelors are the beloved leaders of our guild.

Jedi Council~(Jedi) 2 open Position

Council Of Diplomacy~(Open classes)2 Open Positions

Council Of War~1 Open Position

(If you wish to join a council then you must join the forums, be active, and we will decide through your overall personality and traits what council you will be best on. If you wish to have fun in game and get help when needed then you should look no further than the Army of Divinity!)

Archived