Home

Jedi Knight All But Confirmed

News

This isn't the only thing that has been noticed by people digging about, some people on their forums have done this and found several empty pages (i.e. if you go to the url all you get is their generic background, but not a page can not be found error) including ones labelled 'space combat', 'professions' and stuff like that. Most of the time when they're discovered they're removed fairly quickly, though.

Edit: Here's the thread. The pages are all in the Holonet, and topics include those mentioned above plus 'space', 'guild', 'story', 'characters', 'equipment', 'enemies', 'combat' and 'pvp'.

It's funny to me how sites continue to "leak" info. Sometimes, yes, it's accidental, but a release like this...it makes me wonder how accidental it is. Not that I'm complaining though. But how hard it is not to upload an offline version of your page? Especially in the middle of a well oiled PR campaign.

I like the look though.

As for the space page on the holonet...I'm definitely praying that one turns out as happily as I imagine. SW isn't SW without a decent space component in my mind. At least we already know there are missions that will take you out into space (ie the walkthrough).

Saw a Dutch game program last night...they were talking about a droid class too. :)

This could mean Bioware is far ahead of what they are showing right now though. We are given alpha screens and stuff, but I believe they are marketing this so clever that they're ahead.

Archived