4 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • It was very good
    • It was okay
    • You can do better
    • It sucked

lucascast_threadtitle.png

Sorry for the delay in getting this cast out. Ian our engineer had a little accident, and so was unable to get the cast out on time. In this episode we discuss the games we have been playing, new games from LucasArts (well we try our hardest), old and cheap games worth checking out and the games we are most looking forward to playing.

Release date: 3rd November 2009

Download page: http://www.lucascast.com/episode-12/

Summary:

• Games we have been playing.
  • New LucasArts stuff.
  • Old and cheap games worth checking out.
  • The games we are looking forward to playing.

Comments:

Please leave us comments! Let us know what you think of the episode, and if you have any questions you want answered on the show, use our contact form or email us at questions@lucascast.com.

You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

We hope you enjoy the show! And don't forget to tell us what you think!

Brutal Legend has multiplayer too, so that sort of justifies the price. I actually didn't beat it yet as I've just been busy and got stuck on a part but it's a good game. The gameplay is not quite there, still fun but I think it tries to do too much (open world driving, hack and slash, RTS) but the story and dialog is great. Also, the world Tim Schafer has created is just amazing. I think driving around the world might be the best part of the game just because of how awesome it is.

I was going to review Lucidity, but I got bored with it and didn't finish the game. It's a cool game, I love the art style, but the gameplay can get boring and frustrating since you have to restart the entire level if you let her fall. It's only $10 though and great to see LucasArts doing some new stuff.

MASS EFFECT!

Great episode guys. I agree with many of those slightly old game suggestions.

I'm suprised you play and like Civilization Revolution, Groovs. I have the DS version for on-the-go entertainment, and I also have Civ4 for PC. It's quite entertaining and the time will fly.

The games I'm looking forward to are MASS EFFECT 2 (duh), Star Trek Online, Assassin's Creed 2, COD 6, and Bioshock 2 (those are all I can remember at the moment).

My 2 cents on Brutal Legend - waiting for the bargain bin. I've got mixed feelings based on what I've read and seen in videos.

Can't wait for the next episode!

Sir/Madame,

A penultimate affair has been clear, as per this episode. It has become abundantly made clear that a minority has been persecuted, as per this episode has revealed it. The controversy in-question concerns the position of PC gamers, which has been portrayed, as per this episode, as lurking curmudgeons with the personality of a remora. I, part of the minority in-question, have taken offense by this most heinous commentary, as it directly targets a minority group, with direct intent on outright genocide. As per these current events, I can only declare that it is paramount that we, the PC gamer proletariat, unite and remain strong against our eunuch-machine suppressors. We shall, as we have done before, take the day from our adversaries. o_Q

STAY STRONG, COMRADE!

Addendum: I foresee a future where the studio formerly known as BioWare has been liquidated, with all of its employees being transferred to the intellectual design consortium known as Obsidian Entertainment. Obsidian, which we all know of as the brainchild behind such works as KotOr II, NWN II, and its magnum opus, Alpha Protocol, which brought it into unanimous fame and recognition. BioWare, which crafted a similar title known as "Mass Effect" featured similar gameplay as to Alpha Protocol, yet has been regarded as ultimately primitive and inferior to its spiritual predecessor.

Archived