Home

Ultimate Sith PC: Cheat Codes (*possible spoilers*)

Kurgan

I'm curious if anyone has tested any cheat codes for this game on the PC.

I don't yet have the game so I can't test these, but supposedly these are working

for the PC version of Ultimate Sith Edition (though the listing of the "demo" item

makes me think this was copied from the Xbox 360 one, though it might still be

the same since the PC version is a port of it):

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS* (Highlight to view)

STAR WARS: THE FORCE UNLEASHED CHEATS

Cheat Mode:

Complete the first mission to unlock Rogue Shadow. Then access the Enter Code option in the Extras menu and enter the codes.

All Costumes Unlocked:

Enter SOHNDANN as a code.

Maximum lightsaber throw ranks:

Enter ADEGAN as a code.

All Force powers at maximum:

Enter KATARN as a code.

Maximum Force Push ranks:

Enter EXARKUN as a code.

Maximum Force Repulse ranks:

Enter DATHOMIR as a code.

Amplified lightsaber damage:

Enter LIGHTSABER as a code.

All lightsaber crystals:

Enter HURRIKANE as a code. Note: Enabling this code will remove all of the lightsaber related Holocrons on the current saved game file.

All databank entries:

Enter OSSUS as a code.

All talents:

Enter JOCASTA as a code.

All combos:

Enter MOLDYCROW as a code.

New combo: Lightsaber Impale:

Enter BRUTALSTAB as a code.

New combo: Sith Saber Slash:

Enter DARAGON as a code.

New combo: Aerial Assault:

Enter EETHKOTH as a code.

New combo:

Enter FREEDON as a code.

New combo: Saber Sling:

Enter KITFISTO as a code.

New combo: Sith Saber Flurry:

Enter LUMIYA as a code.

New combo:

Enter MARAJADE as a code.

New combo: Lightning Bomb:

Enter MASSASSI as a code.

New combo: Saber Slam:

Enter PLOKOON as a code.

New combo: Lightning Grenade:

Enter RAGNOS as a code.

New combo: Sith Saber Throw:

Enter SAZEN as a code.

New combo: Aerial Ambush:

Enter VENTRESS as a code.

New combo: Aerial Blast:

Enter YADDLE as a code.

Bail Organa:

Enter VICEROY as a code.

Emperor Palpatine:

Enter MASTERMIND as a code.

General Rahm Kota:

Enter MANDALORE as a code.

General Rahm Kota (drunken):

Enter HARDBOILED as a code.

Jedi adventure robe:

Enter HOLOCRON as a code.

Jedi ceremonial robe:

Enter DANTOOINE as a code.

Kashyyk stormtrooper:

Enter TK421GREEN as a code.

Kento's robe:

Enter WOOKIEE as a code.

Proxy:

Enter PROTOTYPE as a code.

Scout stormtrooper:

Enter FERRAL as a code.

Shadow stormtrooper:

Enter BLACKHOLE as a code.

Sith Stalker armor:

Enter KORRIBAN as a code.

Stormtrooper:

Enter TK421WHITE as a code.

Stormtrooper commander:

Enter TK421BLUE as a code.

Mirrored levels:

Enter MINDTRICK as a code.

Hidden Clone Helmet Easter Egg (Demo version):

Location: Outside Walkway - Above the tunnel in the back of the walkway

Before hopping over the gap to the side along the walkway where the TIE fighters swoop by, if you want to see a hidden helmet easter egg, then use force grip to stack up a few crates next to the rooftop of the tunnel at the end of the first walkway then leap up to the rooftop of that tunnel. It is best to stack a cylindrical crate on its side (standing up) then stack another cylindrical crate on top of it or stack two rectangular crates on top of the cylindrical crate. Position them with the left analog then set them down lightly by using the right analog to lower them before letting go. Either way, make sure the crates are stacked right below the rooftop then hop on top of them and double jump to the rooftop. Use the force dash (L1) to help gain some extra air time during the double jump if needed. It is best to attempt this on the easiest mode since the TIE fighters will be swooping by and firing at Starkiller the entire time from the left side.

The helmet will be at the end of the rooftop. It can't be collected. Stare in amazement then drop down and get back to the situation at hand.

If you're out of crates, you can also grab the nearest column (steel girder) with Force Grip and stretch it toward the walkway. Jump on top of the steel column then double jump and force dash onto the rooftop. Sometimes the column can be hard to bend properly in order to get on top of it though.

Another way to see this is to jump off the right side of the walkway that leads up to the AT-ST boss - the long piece at the beginning of that walkway. After blasting through the door, shortly after riding the elevator up, move to the far left edge of the right walkway then perform an extremely extended double jump and air force dash while moving toward the rooftop of the tunnel on the walkway below and you'll land on the rooftop and be able to see the helmet. Please note that this jump has to be very extended and you will have to press the jump button (for the double jump) and force dash button only after you have traveled a great distance in the air in order to maintain greater air time while moving toward the rooftop. You can also jump to the steel girder to the right of the rooftop then perform another double jump and dash over to the rooftop from the girder. The steel girder is easier to jump to, but you'll have to perform two sets of double jumps and dashes altogether.

*END POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Great to hear it!

Sorry, but since I don't have the game, I can't answer that question. Maybe by quitting the game? Just a guess.

So it sounds like there's no level skip code (though I hear that you can replay any mission except the "prologue," as you go along), and the "bonus missions" you can play at any time as they are separate from the main campaign.

The codes work fine :thmbup1: But how do I turn them off once they are activated?:raise:

So typing the codes in again doesn't do it either, as far as turning them off?

Have you tried that?

That's what I would suggest, but if that doesn't work for you perhaps there is a menu in options that allows you to turn them off.

That's what I would suggest, but if that doesn't work for you perhaps there is a menu in options that allows you to turn them off.

Yep...that suggestion is another possiblity too, I do recall a few of my old PC games having the choice to deactivate or activate the "cheat codes" somewhwere within the options menu. But with most games, I always typed in the word again to deactivate the cheat and so on.

Of course who knows with this game, I don't have the PC Version yet to try myself. But then again none of that may work, I hope that's not the case with this game. That would really suck and least to say a royal pain, unless you didn't use cheat codes at all.

• 2 weeks later...

The cheat "LOCK" that you're talking about is also in the Xbox and PS3 versions of the game as well.

FYI, costume cheats don't disable the auto-save.

However, if it is the same as the console versions, you will have to memorize where the save points are and if you have used the cheats, just quit your game when you get to the save point and then hit the "continue game" option and the game will be where the last save point was and you can save again.

Now if you're using an instant kill lightsaber, it will be deactivated, but codes to up your attributes will still be active.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Im stuck at pulling the Star Destroyer and the Tie Fighters are killing me, what Cheat is for God Mode so i can stop dying and just pull the frikken Ship since none of the other cheats work anyway.

Are you trying to do it all in one go, by any chance?

Even if you're not, you shouldn't need cheats for that anyway. It just takes a little bit of strategy. Look up strategies online if you're really stuck. Cheats are usually a last resort, for me at least. ^_^

Im stuck at pulling the Star Destroyer and the Tie Fighters are killing me, what Cheat is for God Mode so i can stop dying and just pull the frikken Ship since none of the other cheats work anyway. :(
Try actually using your Force Lighting to knock off the TIE's and then start pulling down the Star Destroyer. You'll have time to pull it down enough to get closer to your goal before more TIE's come back. Then just repeat what I said earlier and then you'll get a clearing to do it again.

On the Star Destroyer, just follow the directions on where to move it until the light turns from red to green. It will take practice to get good at it, but it will come with patience. Because the faster you can do that, the more you can take the Destroyer down before more TIE's come.

But like it has already been suggested, you may need a strategy guide.

Archived