Home

Faster, Higher, Stronger - Olympic Condoms

Astor

Naturally, because that's what's required in order to feel anything through those damned things.

Sex with a condom sucks. :carms:[/QUOTe]

Oh, please. Point Man and I have experience with and without, and it hardly makes any difference at all. That is so overblown, innuendo not intended.

You never know who has STDs or HIV, because the person you're with may not know that she or he is infected themselves. Better to be safe.

Contrary to popular myth, double bagging only increases the likelihood of breakage. All I know is Plan-b is ridiculously over-priced.

Plan B beiing Morning-After pills? They're insanely pricey here too. Only had to require one once, but damn...it's almost cheaper to just have the child, spoil it, and pay it through university Van Wilder style. [/exaggeration]

To those who double up, don't. For the aforementioned reason. If you want to double your safety, why not use both condoms AND have the woman take pills? My paranoia won't let me have it other way.

Plan B beiing Morning-After pills? They're insanely pricey here too. Only had to require one once, but damn...it's almost cheaper to just have the child, spoil it, and pay it through university Van Wilder style. [/exaggeration]

Dude, tell me about it. Fortunately, I haven't ever needed to get one of those. Gramps told me he can always get me a couple for free if I need, something to do with his job as a vet. (?)

Archived