Home

Modding Section!

I'd love to have a modding forum. Once I get it (hopefully for Christmas, when it drops in price a bit...), I'll definitely use the method posted about on the LA forums to my advantage. I'll even study how to properly make new models and new levels, because skins won't be enough to make TFU more interesting...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have already made working Playstation buttons for my on screen prompts.

Some would call them minigames, a term from God of War but not accurate.

It is in all ways, on screen prompts only.

Here are the links to my screen caps of these buttons, plus I have begun working on altering the skins and making new outfits for the characters, but I've been busy doing this for Tombraider Underworld and LOTR Conquest.

The program I use is Texmod, I'm sure some of you have heard of it.

I use Xpadder for mapping the keyboard controls to my game pad since SWTFU won't recognize any other gamepad except the Xbox 360 controller.

Which is sad. Proprietary BS.

Modding this game for textures is very simple.

Original buttons http://tinyurl.com/ycjgq7y

New buttons http://tinyurl.com/yenqf4v

Programs http://tinyurl.com/ybxskxm

Perhaps later I will post some caps of a skin I'm working on. :)

I came here to see if anyone had already made any mods, when I found out no one had and I could'nt find any mods online, I decided to make them myself.

The ole saying, "If you want something done, do it yourself".

I will make them available sometime later, I need to do some clean up, I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

These buttons will just be for the main buttons, not for R1 and such, since they can be remapped for your needs, but the default keys match the buttons on the gamepad perfectly.

Hopefully I won't be the only person to make mods. I was really hoping the modding community would be salavating for the release on PC, but I guess they got caught up

Call of Duty or some other game that was recently released.

I used to do mods for Jedi Academy and Outcast, that mod comm really got involved.

Sad to see no one does this anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The files are compressed or encrypted, no one can open them, so no modding.

I sense a disturbance in the force. Someone who is capable of decypting these files is somewhere in this galaxy. Search your feelings. You know that it is true.

I sense a disturbance in the force. Someone who is capable of decypting these files is somewhere in this galaxy. Search your feelings. You know that it is true.

Are you sure your feelings are clear on this matter?

Jokes aside, it is probably possible and it seems quite difficult. Although I could be wrong, cryptanalysis is hardly my area of expertise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived