Home

Mods

Ghost

okay, i have a question. PC Game mods is down, yes, but does someone have the mods they had? i have been looking for these things that were on PC Game Mods:

Darth Vader Armour

Anakin Skywalker PC (Actual w/ robe and hood and correct face)

Fixed Darth Nihilus

and many more. If someone has these, could you upload these? cause i really wanted to see pcgamemods, but i did not. Is it possible to gather all of the remaining mods from people to create a new site which will have all of the awesome mods?

2/3 of those I know are not on the main mod site. But Im sure plenty have the first 2 on your list, I do but im to lazy to upload them to pm you it. :xp:

anyway try here for good mods: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/

EDIT: and no its against the rules here to upload or provide links(unless not public links, like a private message or email would be fine) of work that is not your own.

Johnathon-Mk II, firstly welcome to the forums!

Secondly, please take the time to post your threads in the appropriate forum - T.U.C.E (Taris Upper City Emporium) is for Mod Release threads only.

I reiterate my earlier statement; Please take your time to post things in the appropriate forums (a brief description of what a forum is, is under it's name in the SW:K forum view) - this thread has been locked as we already have an entire thread devoted to this subject; Click Me! Trust me when I say these forums are now over 7 years old, and pretty much any question about modding that is asked has already been answered.

You may find a review of the forum rules found here advantageous.

Enjoy your time in SW:K and Lucas Forums -- j7

Archived