Home

Does anyone still play Jedi Academy or Jedi Outcast?

Remnixx

I was digging through my "retro" games (Doom, etc) and I found JA and JO. I was wondering if people still play them online. Because I would really like to relive the days when I played both. I checked the JO servers, and I saw nothing come up. Have people really given up on these great games?

Had JK1, and wanted to accquire MotS at one point.

I'm a relative newcomer here in the swamp, but I've lurked a bit. I have Jedi Outcast. I want a copy of JA--OJP looked sweet with the lightsaber forms alone.

Played Jedi Outcast on my '03 Vaio laptop (PCG-FRV35 or something like that?). Problems happened--one new hard drive replacement and 2 OS' later I need a new RAM chipset. :^[ If the cards line up right and the price is low enough, I may get back up and running.

I suppose I could use an external hard drive with XP on this machine since my emachines has hardware drivers for XP, though it runs vista.

I have some JA and JO mods from the old PCGM days. Haven't looke in depth, but I have a good chunk of 'em.

I still play single player for both of those from time to time. Largely because nothing has come out since that replaces them for me. I haven't played online in ages though. I figured everything was RPG servers at this point.

Would love to read your reviews, Mike.

I haven't played in a very long time but i'm sure people still play it.

Your Avatar makes me so happy.

And angry--because I was considering changing mine to Tennant and it looks like someone else beat me to the punch!

On topic: The last time I tried playing either of those online (1 or 2 years ago?) it seemed like a complete waste. All I saw were Roleplaying servers.

Your Avatar makes me so happy.

And angry--because I was considering changing mine to Tennant and it looks like someone else beat me to the punch!

On topic: The last time I tried playing either of those online (1 or 2 years ago?) it seemed like a complete waste. All I saw were Roleplaying servers.

The are millions of different Tennant pictures you could use. :p

Most of the Outcast servers are full of bots and no players.

Archived