Home

MOTS Cutscenes

DarthVandar205

Hi I was wondering if there is any way to get the cutscenes from MOTS to play outside of the game? Unlike JK cutscenes which use Bink, MOTS cutscenes are in the .SAN format. A long time ago I found a program that allowed me to either convert or play the files in a media program like win media player or something like that but it was a long time ago and I dont remember which program(s) those were and I was just hoping to be able to watch them in a format outside of the game itself. I wanted to include them in a recording of myself playing the game but for some reason although FRAPS captures the game itself it doesnt record the cutscenes or menus so im unable to capture a video of those.

Also on a related note is there anyway to watch the JK cutscenes outside of the game with the subtitles enabled? When I watch them with Bink or Smacker it shows the videos but doesnt have the subtitles. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Good questions. Back in the day the place to find all that stuff was DarkJedi.com, but it's long gone and I imagine an archived version wouldn't have working links.

I would think the next best place to check would either be Massassi.net or the JKhub.net. If not, perhaps somebody at their attached forums would know?

Archived