Home

The world has come to an end...

urluckyday

That's funny....in my day it use to be pot. The kids back then would say: "Hey maaann, let's blow this scene (school) dude....let's go and get high maaaannn." and that was suppose to be the explanation as to why there were some school dropouts, etc. :devsmoke:

And then a few years after that, it was TV itself that was the main cause of school kids droping out, and they said it would also rot out your brain and cause epileptic seizures...and so on. :drool2: The epileptic seizure part is probably real, but I don't know about rotting out your brain though.

Yeeaaah....Good times, good times.

I believe I have a good question now:Were the people in the audience hired?

I mean, I've even showed this to cousins of mine who are children and even THEY recoil in disgust.

Basically, this video proves one simple fact: Kids need to stay the hell away from musical instruments if they're thinking of making music videos and trying for concerts.

I believe I have a good question now:Were the people in the audience hired?

I mean, I've even showed this to cousins of mine who are children and even THEY recoil in disgust.

Basically, this video proves one simple fact: Kids need to stay the hell away from musical instruments if they're thinking of making music videos and trying for concerts.

+1 I can't stand kids with instruments other than classical ones simply b/c that's when they learn to play music...but anything to do with rock I want them to stay away from...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They're seriously the worst singers I've ever heard.

Like many of their friends, this group of 11-year olds; Hunter, Tug and Matthew - had each studied music for several years and decided to get together as a group in 2005, and were soon practicing twice a week.

I lol'd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

GAHHH!! MUST GET AWAY!! HORRIBLE MUSIC!

AHH! MY EARS HAVE FALLEN OFF! HEEELPP!

Horrible band, horrible song, I agree with TR, this makes the Disney **** bands look good

This is what I would say If I was listening to them in a hall after 5 minutes

(Note: You must watch south park to understand this. Sorry kids)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
708353ktyzp004l8.gif

The only thing good about these type of bands is they make the awesome bands seem better.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived