Home

The guitar project (TSL, probably...)

Drunkside

Oi, look whus back! Yep, i started modeling stuff again a few days ago, and decided to start a new mod that ive wanted to make for a long time: adding guitars to Kotor!:xp:

Im planning on making some new, awesome force powers which you get when you equip these, basically of 2 kinds: buffing and debuffing :p Also im thinking of making a stun and such, but mostly its buffs for the party and aoe debuffs. And for which I will record some riffs for :xp:

I will probably create two different models(electric and acoustic) and some altered versions of those.

Here´s what i have made so far :

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
rrrrjaaaaah.jpg

Its a whopping 2130 polies :p Mainly cause i insisted on being accurate, i modeled all the parts a guitar has exept for the whammy (which i wont make for these) and err... I dont know what they are called in english and the free translation services fail me... The thingies on the neck of the guitar, that define the sounds you get when playing the string while holding your finger on the string and between them. LöL thats hard :xp:

I think ill get around to the horrible part (Uvmapping... gah, its gonna be a pain in the @ss with all those parts...) some time today or tomorrow.

Ahh thats it... I couldnt remember, i had heard the word before though. But its not really that much off, the angle of the shot is bad. I can actually take another now, i already got it textured :xp:

EDIT:

rrrrjaaaaah-1.jpg

There are more frets but gmax doesnt notice all the lines for some reason. So no, there are no huge gaps between some of them. And also the gmax sucks at showing the awesome marble texture on it. And before somebody asks, no, i didnt make it myself :xp:

I know it probably wouldn't be possible, but you should be able to equip the guitar and make the PC wear it like you would any guitar...

also, since I have the chance, I'd like to make a hypothetical request.

Now, wouldn't it be awesome to have one of these for TSL... or hell..in real life?

Show spoiler
M_Angelo_Batio_Quad_One.jpg

I know it probably wouldn't be possible, but you should be able to equip the guitar and make the PC wear it like you would any guitar...

also, since I have the chance, I'd like to make a hypothetical request.

Now, wouldn't it be awesome to have one of these for TSL... or hell..in real life?

Show spoiler
M_Angelo_Batio_Quad_One.jpg

Yeah i would love to be able to do that... Ill prolly make them either sonic rifles or double bladed swords. Or, if its possible, ill make the attack a lightning storm aoe!

About that Michael Angelo´s guitar, I can see if i can create one of those.

And also i can try to make that DMC guitar, but it is a very complex design so i dont know if its possible. For me at least:xp:

I have the second model ready and textured, but since im in a bit of a hurry now, I´ll screenshot it later. It has a sort of a les paulish shape, and atm I only have it red. Ill make other colors later.

EDIT: Hier be tha second model. Polycount: 2652 (ouch). It comes in 4 colors: red, pimp purple, deep blue and whiteish grey.

Show spoiler
rrrrjaaaaah-2.jpg

Again, keep in mind that gmax doesnt notice thin lines, there are more frets on the fretboard.

Archived