Home

New Star Wars Game - December 12

Alexrd

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A new Jedi Knight? Maybe a new adventure altogether?

The Old Republic, maybe?

Knights of the Old Republic III?

A K3 would be awesome. I seriously wish, but I'm afraid it ain't happening.

I'm not sure of when TOR is coming out, actually. I thought it was in May next year. But I could be wrong.

That would be the stupidest thing to do, when TOR is on his way out.

I *dare* you to go to the outer regions of the knights of the old republic forum and say that. There are still people who like the idea, regardless. Maybe not a good business strategy yet, but all things considered it'd make a good backup plan/contingency for business if TOR doesn't quite work out. >_>

I don't really have any idea which property will be, but it's gotta be a sequel to an existing series. I don't really see them coming up with another new game idea when they have so many old series people have been asking for sequels for. Most likely seems to be Battlefront 3 since we know that was in development at one point, maybe they found a new developer for it after the previous one went under.

I want: JK4

We're gonna get: The Force Unleashed 2

SWTFU sold like 7 bajillion copies... an announcement on Spike TV isn't going to be an unknown like JK4...

But, it may be Battlefront III, cause they were in development of that before it was shut down or something. Though it may be back in the land of the living.

I'd actually be quite happy if it is Battlefront III. We're certainly lacking a good next gen Star Wars multiplayer game atm, and from the leaked video I saw some time ago, it looked fantastic.

Battlefront III would rock, but part of me is secretly hoping that it might be an Imperial or Rebel Commando.

Archived