Home

UnrealEd Crashes after loading Scripts

Ulmont

Thanks, I made it my-self from a screen-shot. And I must say that I'm absolutely impressed that that worked. Does UnrealED Run off of the games graphics settings then, because that's the only way I can think of that changing something in-game would affect UnrealEd.

It seems like a lot of people's UnrealEd have problems. There must be a problem with it that the designers missed. Also do any of you guys know what's wrong with my UnrealEd? Everytime I try to start it up it crashes when it's loading and a message pops up that says: UnrealEd.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Then it gives gives you the option to send an error report or don't send. I tried both options lots of times, but that doesn't fix it. I tried setting the bump mapping to low but that doesn't work either. Can someone PLEASE help me. Everytime I get modding tools for any game the same thing happens.

Ulmont, what kind of Windows Vista are you running? I run Home Premium with 2GB of RAM and Unreal Editor works fine.

Well, I have an XP, and it runs fine on that. On this comp (the one with unrealed issues) I'm running a custom-built Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit with 3.5 gigs of ram and a 3 ghz processor. It's probably my graphics card (It's a NVIDIA geforce 9800x or something like that).

I have an XP, and it runs fine on that. On this comp (the one with unrealed issues) I'm running a custom-built Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit with 3.5 gigs of ram and a 3 ghz processor. It's probably my graphics card (It's a NVIDIA geforce 9800x or something like that).

That seems pretty good, but I don't see why it's not working. Sorry.

Archived