Home

What unannounced planet do you want to see?

Jeff

Which planet do you want to see in The Old Republic?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which planet do you want to see in The Old Republic?

• Corellia
    • Dagobah
    • Dantooine
    • Hoth
    • Kashyyyk
    • Nar Shaada
    • Taris
    • Tatooine
    • Telos
    • Other

I voted Taris because it seems the most likely. We already saw a reference to it being rebuilt in a screenshot, it was in aurebesh on a display.

I'd rule out Corellia, Dantooine, Kashyyyk, Tatooine, and maybe Hoth since TOR so far has been making sure not to recycle planets used in SWG. We can rule out a few for lore reasons too. Tython fills the niche of Jedi Temple planet, so no need for Dantooine. Hoth is a cold hellhole thats only relevance was the Rebels picking a base, which they did because it's never had anything happen there. Anchorhead is swallowed up by the sands regularly, leaving no habitable settlements on Tatooine; I think Anchorhead's covered up currently. Dagobah is likewise a nothing world that made it perfect for Yoda to hide on; I can't imagine any sort of content there. I don't know much about Kashyyyk and Corellia in this era, have they been in the Threat of Peace comics?

A basket of mini-muffins?...and maybe how much of the planet is explorable like undercities, outskirts...Twi lek strip clubs...

Well we know from DarthHater's site that Coruscant will have 5 levels, with you getting to seedier levels as you get lower. Your strip clubs should be near the bottom. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to agree on Corellia.

It's an interesting place, which apparently spews out heroes with no care for odds out by the gallon load.

I'd give you a list of such heroes, but I'd be here for hours, so I'll just give you Four Prime Examples:

Wedge Antilles

Booster Terrik

Mirax Terrik

And Corran Horn.

But I swear if they make it so sure every conversation includes that "Corellians have no use for odds" I will leave the planet fully Dark Sided with a huge list of murders.

Archived